✮❛ eight. ❜━

A BIG GUY WITH A BIG MOUTH AND A SMALL GIRL WITH A HUGE MOUTH, chapter 8

"Can you like.. not?" Izuku looked back at you, slightly irritated, and rolled his eyes. Grabbing onto your wrist tighter, big white spots forming around his hand on your wrist as he cut of the blood circulation to your hand by the too thight grip.

After the small argument you had had only a few minutes ago he suddenly dragged you to a path leading deeper in the woods, at first you had tried getting out of his grip but it didn't work.

The woods were starting to get darker, the trees placed closer to each other and the morning light replaced by a sudden fog making you and your clothes slightly damp the red lipstick that izuku had spread from your lips to your chin was turning liquid again and it looked a bit as if there was blood running down your chin your hair was stuck to your face and you let out soft gasps around the small seconds by the fast pace that izuku was dragging you with.

While walking begrudgily behind him you could see you weren't the only one affected by the damp fog. His black- long sleaved shirt was sticking to his back, his back muscles on full display the shirt was climbing up his back and small parts of his back where seen because of the miss placement of the shirt caused by the humidity.

"Izuku?" You asked again in hopes of finnaly getting an answer to your question. His movements stopped for a second and he stilled infront of you making you stumble right into his back he turned around immediatly and you stepped back a tad. His hand that was holding your wrist he held up a little the same level as his heart.
You took his scilense as a sign to start talking.

"Where are we going?"

"Is that so important for you to have to ask multiple times?"

"If i didn't think it was important i wouldn't have asked now would i?" You said annoyed.

He hummed, a small up and down with his eyes eyeing the tank top you where wich was damp and pulling up on your stomach.

You looked up at him making eyecontact with him the moment he had finished staring, raising a single eyebrow and pulling up your free arm to you waist.

"What?" He asked letting go of your hand and raising the two of his own as if he was infront of the police pulling them uo above his shoulders and showing a innocent grin.

"You still haven't answerd my question."

He mimicked your actions raising one eyebrow and putting his left arm on his waist. "Thats 'cause its a surprise."

You deadpanned, "i hate surprises."

"And i hate people that asked to many questions."

You followed, "and i hate people that betray their frie-" the change of attitude he had made you stop whatever you where saying.

He stood up fully again no longer mimicing your actions and turned around continueing with walking only to stop several steps later turning back to you and signing for you to follow him, but you just shake your head no, closing your eyes and pulling your finger up.

"I am not gonna go nowhere not till you tell me where your taking me, and no i don't take 'its a surprise' for an answer, i don't even like surprises i mean c'mon who genuinly does? I myselfs ha- " you stopped your sentence once again as izuku lifted you on his shoulders and held onto your legs with one arm walking further.

"HEY- LET GO OF ME!"

He didn't budge not even when you stomped on his back with your fist or swinged your legs around.

"LET GO- ACK"

'Did- did he just... slap my ass?'

"OW! t-that hurts you know!!" You screamed with a small stutter, and a bright red face.

He just shrugged and lifted his other hand once again daring you to say another word. And you lifted your hands inoccently taking them off of his back giving up.

»»———- ♡♡ ———-««

»»———- ♡♡ ———-««

ARRIVING AT A BIG ABANDONED MANSION wasn't what you expected when izuku had said you where heading to a surprise.

the mansion was in an old greek style, it was beatifull and its outside was beatifully put together with plants and gorgeous flowers, you turned to izuku to see him looking around unimpressed waiting for you to be done with and walked forward to the door, the door was big, as in atleast 3 meters high big. A big black handle was placed on it and a big skull in the same black iron that the handle was is was placed ontop of that. Crows where flying around everywhere, creepily must i add.

Izuku grabbed the handle and pulled it back letting go of it making it let out a huge sound by the impact. An old tactic to knock and after a few second someone warily opened the door.

"Yes?" That person said stretching out the 's. Making that person come of as a snake.

"We have arrived, " izuku said in a more dark voice than he used with you, his posture straight and commanding all of a sudden.

"Ah.. sir deku of course" the door fully opened and the person that had been talking behind the door only seconds ago was now standing proudly.

It was a small man, 4'2 at its peak a big black hat ontop of his hair and his skin a slight green his nose was small almost invisible his features much resembled that of a snake.

"Sir," the butler said to izuku then looked at you for a second and turned to izuku again, stretching out his arm to recieve the jacket of him. Izuku pulled it of of his shoulder and threw it at the butler. Instead of it falling in his hands like was expected the large jacket landed ontop of him. And the butler was fully covered by the big jacket.

You giggled softly, izuku turned to you and smiled. Making the giggle you where having dissapear and instead turn into a scowl.

He scowled back and turned to the butler who was now angrily holding onto his jacket─ the right way.

"Please escort y/n to the dressing room."

"Of course sir!" The butler bowed down.

Izuku looked at you one more time before rolling up his sleaves and dissapearing in the long hallway on your left.

"Miss! Follow me please!"

"Right, right i apoligize." You turned your gaze from the empty hallway looking down to the butler and stumbling forward a little following the snake like man.

A BIG GUY WITH A BIG MOUTH AND A SMALL GIRL WITH A HUGE MOUTH, chapter 8

CHSELUVR- Amberofcyoudumbass01