✮❛ three. ❜━

I FEEL LIKE I'M DROWNING

━━Walking down the greem hallway of your appartement building you dragged your feet down the hard wooded floor, your shoes creasing by the way you stepped in them, the hallways lights flickered and you could feel the people on the floor up from you walking. The red carpet you walked in was barely red anymore. Filled with dirt and the roof had been the same cracks in it. and most evident where the smoke spots and you can't help but blame yourself even a little as you participated in smoking in the hallways too. You walked past the door of dorm number 13, you had always heard stories from the other people that lived here saying that number 13 was cursed. Irony to the number, there used to live a villain and after that villain was defeated the heroes had headed straight to here and as the other neighbours held no guilt on their curiousity they peaked throught their doors, and many had said that they had seen a dead body, lifeless and completly void of any organ, its organs had been ripped out
Only instead of putting those organs aside he had used them to further decorate that body wrapping his intestines around his arms and neck having his head cut open and you could see words written in dried blood on his brain, he drew on the dead persons body and the police couldn't even identify if it was a man or a woman.

Lost in that deja- vu you found yourself at the spot you had headed to in the first place.

And so you stopped infront of the very first door from viewpont of the elevator, you stopped infront of it taking a deep breath, why did you have to say yes?

Miss Ezra, was one of a kind. She was as sweet as an angel and yet her body language gave out none of that sweetness, miss Ezra was always highly focused on her appearence. Always where her nails always painted a beatifull deep bloody red, her hair in thight knot.

Before you could bring yourself to knock on the door you heard miss ezra's voice and the name she had mentioned so sweetly, had brought yourself now with a trembling and frightend body, your breath speading up fealing like its choking on its own. And you can't stop your knees from buckling a little.

"Dabi, sweetheart. I have a guest that could arrive any minute, take a seat i bet she wouldn't mind. "

"Alright, alright. But don't blame me when they run out yelling about some villain."

You could hear miss Ezra softly chuckle and by the loudness of her voice you could pin her location being very close to the door. You took a step back hoping to escape from the situation but you couldn't your feet where locked on the ground you felt like one step would be like lifting a 100 kilograms.

The door opened.

"Ah! Y/n dear i thought i heard something at the door." Miss Ezra spoke her smile quirking up a bit and her eyebrows raising at your unanswering mind and body.

She held her hands out giving out a sign to follow her inside and you could finally feel your body calm a little just at the precence of your innocent neighbour.

And so you followed still uncomfortable by the situation you had put yourself in your shoulders where hunched in your hands in your pockets and your eyes solely focused on the living room dreading to see if the name you heard was actually that person. And to your fright it was.

He copied your actions, his eyes widening and his hands immediatly grasping onto the leaning part of the chair, you staed at each other he had changed you couldn't deny that fact.

The years back that you knew him you always saw him walk around with his black ashed hair, only for it now to be back to its usual colour, the colour it used to be in his young childhood, the big scars he had built up from the years of fighting against the heroes he wore proudly and the burns had only grown working its way up to the side of his face almost reaching his eyebrows and his upper arm laced full of them. He held one tattoo on his arm it had been a small block of ice and you could click the reason to that tattoo immediatly as was noitified in the news that his mother: Rei Todoroki had killed herself in her mental hospital 2 years ago, they didn't give out much information but it had been a great shock to the todoroki family. And even to dabi, there where notices on the news of more violent behavior of the exact villain that you where still staring at.

As you where staring at him, he was also staring at you. From shock or admiration he didn't know himself. He had always held some sort of idolisation towards you, you resembled his mother in sorts your eyes had the same lost spark in them, and maybe it was that he missed his mother or maybe it was that he always had something for tall girls (wink wink) but he couldn't help but stare, you had changed. You had always walked around the school with a big smile, he knew it was fake but yet many around you couldn't figure that out. Now he saw no trace of a smile on your face only seeing a big frown and a uncomfortable look on your face. He always saw how you held a straight posture, a mere look of confidence and now it was hunched forward and intimidating.

In a way dabi was waiting for you to take your revenge, expecting at least a little anger from you. Only to have you never be seen again, and now you stood infront of him. He was just visiting his old teacher that he so dearly cherished especially after the amount of love he reseaved from her he had lacked from his father. People in his class had always said how he was the favourite and the teachers pet and he was now proud to say he was.

He saw the way you looked at her and the moment that small spark in your eyes gave itself colour again, he saw himself in you. And in some way that scared him, and that he hated. So he stood up aprubtly shoving himself past [y/n] refusing to make eye- contact.

You where shocked, and so was misses Ezra, she had just walked back into the living room to see touya shoving past you and shuffeling out of the door as fast as he could. You gave her a look. And you turned around, following him even tho you had no idea why.

CHS3LVR- Amberofcyoudumbass01