-

After two day , adhiratha went back to his job, bhisma feeling somewhat bad about what happened,told adhiratha that he was sorry  for not being able to do  the right thing,but adhiratha got confused  and asked ,what Bhishma was talking about, bhisma understood that may be karna has not told anything to his father. So he changed the topic saying he is sorry about adhiratha's health,since he was sick for some days.
He had also seen karna and Sahadev talking in a friendly manner some days earlier,he wondered what karna was planning ,he thought that after karna  and Shakti into their lives ,the palace and royal court are in chaos , he needed to do something about it.

-

Adhirath went home think something is amiss in all this,why would Mahamahim say sorry to him.
He was in his thoughts ,when karna and Shakti came .
Karna asked her a father ,why was he worried?

Adhirath told him what Bhishma said to him and asked karna that if something happened in the palace ,when he was sick .

Karna Could not lie to his father ,so he told him the truth ,his mother was also their ,after listening what shakti had to go through,she hugged her daughter to the chest protectively and cried.
"Why didn't you two told us anything before,don't you trust your parents?"Radha asked.

"It is not like that ,ma . Baba was sick and we did not wanted to worry you both,we are sorry."karna apologized.

Karna and Shakti were sitting on the ground ,whole adhiratha and Radha were sitting on chairs in their drawing room.

But adhiratha sat melancholically.
"I was the one, who insisted that you go to the palace that day,it all happened because of me.  Putri Shakti, you suffered because of me. Both of my children had to suffer because of me ,what I have done."

"No ,baba ,don't say like this ,it could never be your fault,you are the best father in whole world and love your children so much,if you say like this and be sad it will hurt me more than anything ."said Shakti.

Karna hugged his father and told him that his children could face any danger but not the tears of their parents,so please don't blame themselves and not to cry.
Shakti wiped both of their tears and whole family hugged.

It was also decided that karna and Shakti will not be going to the palace again

But little did they knew,that this small loving family will have to face the pain of separation soon,that too because of someone else's scared mind.

-

A person ,dressed in yellow, having a peacock feather on his head and flute in his hand,handsome and divine ,in Dwarka smiled a sadly , thinking about the sad future of this family. It was almost time for his entrance in the story.

**************************
Short chapter,keep commenting and voting,they make me very happy.
I love reading all the comments.
Love you all
Goodnight
Bye
🙃☘️❤️