"You what?"

"I wanted to apologise for yesterday. I'm sorry."

I bowed a little.

"I understand if you want to fire me.."

I mumbled but he heard it.

"Who said I'm gonna fire you?"

I looked up at him hesitantly.

"I thought you are mad at about yest-"

"Enough about yesterday. You got your lesson now you can leave."

I nodded and rushed out. He forgave me right? Yes he did.

I finally felt peace. Now I can actually focus on work.

1pm. I was at the spare room in the office with 3 other people. It was me, Liam, Mia and Tristan.

Yeah, I picked them. I believe we would make a great team.

We all took turns introducing ourselves and started working on our project.

It's was 6pm now and I can confidently say all 4 of us are on good terms. We grew quite close in this period of time.

I exchanged phone number with Mia before bidding our goodbyes.

I was walking out of the building when someone called my name. I walked in the parking lot towards the source of the voice.

"Hey, I can give you a ride home!"

Said Liam cheerfully. I smiled at him.

"It's okay, I can catch a bus-"

"Nah you're coming with me."

He drove towards stopping right in front of me.

"Well... Okay I guess ."

I mumbled while smiling. People barely offer to walk or drive me home. This, kind gesture from Liam warmed my heart.

I was about to get in when my eyes met with Enzo's who stood near his car, his bottom lip caught between his teeth.

That was hot.

I didn't interact much with him today because I spent most of time in the conference room with my teammates.

I even forgot to bid a goodbye to my boss. Wow that's surprising.

He broke the eye contact and got in his car. There was this slight emptiness in his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Get in Miss Miller!"

Liam squealed.

"Yeah yeah"

I got in the passenger seat and he dropped me home safely.

Enzo William.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly in my hands and drove out of the parking lot.

I don't know why but looking at Elle, that way, made me feel something.

It's always like that, everytime i see her, i get lost in her beauty.

And it drives me crazy that i am not the one keeping her close to me.

Back then, there were times when my hormones would go crazy when i just thought about her.

Those lustful feelings tend to come back sometimes when i look at the now, matured and grown up Elle.

It's probably just lust, and will go away soon.

Hopefully these feelings don't grow into something else.