Chapter 15

It's midnight when Louis wakes and can't get back to sleep. He feels lonely and can't shake the feeling. He decides to get up and he makes his way quietly to Harry's room, he opens the door carefully and sees Harry sleeping soundly. Louis silently makes his way to Harry's wardrobe and curls up on the window bed. He can hear Harry breathing and snoring sometimes and it comforts him enough to be able to go back to sleep. When he wakes at 5am he slips out of the room before Harry notices him.

He heads back to his room, showers and dresses in grey sweats and a navy blue T-shirt, he heads to the kitchen and the house is empty and really quiet. Louis sighs and heads to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. The fridge is completely packed to the brim and it's confronting to Louis, he grabs a water out and as he shuts the fridge. Louis sees Harry make his way to the kitchen, he's dressed in black jeans and his black shirt is unbuttoned to his chest. He's in the middle of rolling  his sleeves to his elbows

"Is that all you're having?" Harry asks as he makes his way to the fridge to grab a bottle of water out too.

"Um I'm not hungry" Louis says

Harry looks to Louis concerned but decides not to say anything.

"I thought you were going to work early?" Louis asks Harry as he sits at the bar stool.

Harry smirks

"I was, but then I thought maybe you and I could spend the day together" Harry says

Louis is taken aback, he doesn't know why Harry would want to spend the day with him. He's the leader of the underground,

"Why?" Louis asks before he can stop himself

Harry chuckles

"Because, I think we have a lot to catch up on don't you" Harry says

Louis sighs

"I guess" Louis responds

"Right, well I want to take you to a few places, so go grab your coat it's cold out" Harry says intimidatingly.

"We're not...you're not...taking me to kill someone or do a drug raid are you?" Louis asks self consciously

"Never Louis, you will not be exposed to that again, ever" Harry says determined.

Louis nods and heads to his room to change. He puts his skinny black jeans on, a grey sweater, a denim jacket and beanie on. He also finds a new pair of vans in the cupboard that he puts on his feet. He can't remember the last time he had new clothes.

He makes his way back down to the entrance and Harry is waiting for him. Talking to a few guards. When he sees Louis he has to hide his reaction. Louis looks so edible and beautiful, Harry thought he could hide his feelings from Louis but he really doesn't think he will be able to for much longer.

"Ready?" Harry asks and Louis nods

Harry smiles and leads him to the Bentley, they both hop in the back while another guard drives

"So, where are we going?" Louis asks as he turns towards Harry, he's already looking at Louis.

"Well firstly, I thought you might want to see something that you haven't had a chance too" Harry says and Louis looks at him confused.

The car pulls into a graveyard and Louis breathing picks up as he looks to Harry stunned.

Harry doesn't say anything just smiles sympathetically at Louis. When the car stops the guard opens Louis door and he hops out. Harry then leads him to an area of the graveyard that is gated off. It's dedicated to the underground, Louis knows and he can see Des's grave as they walk in. They walk a few plots down and Louis comes face to face with his dads grave. It's next to his mother's and surrounded by beautiful flowers.