Chapter 16: Just Go

"Are you ready?"

"Please someone tell me this is a bad idea. I have a real bad feeling about this."

"I'm afraid this is the only way off."

"Yeah but going against Klaus I mean we still don't know what he did to Damon and Elana can't even tell us his plan."

"Sarah, chill we will get through this. Shit, we made this far. The least we can do is make it home." Jamie reassured Sarah

"Okay it's almost time. So I'll ask again. Are you ready?" Katherine repeated

"I'm ready and they are on their way so we need to start now." I said sensing Elana, Alina, and Damon leaving the barrier I put on the camp.

"Let's do this. Man this would be so much cooler if we had those weapons from Sarah's dad's job." Jamie said.

"You are full of adventure are you?" Katherine asked

"Girl, I'm the definition." Jamie replied as she followed me down the hill.

We reached the bottom of the hill and crossed the river

"Alright Jamie you're with me Sarah and Kat you go find a way to get that boat working."

"Got it see ya in a bit."

Sarah and Katherine went in the direction of the garage.

"So how do you wanna do this going in guns blazing or assassins creed mode?" I asked

"How about we both sneak in and sit in their living room and then guns blazing." Jamie offered.

"Hahaha that would get him very angry and would be the perfect distraction." I said as we made our way to the back door.

I unlocked the door with my magic and we made our way inside. As we made our way through the house we stopped walking when we got close to the opposite side of the house.

"This house is smaller than I thought it would be." Jamie said as she turned around. We made our way to what looked like the living room and sat down.

"Wanna do the honors or shall I?" Jamie asked as she picked up a baseball bat.

"I don't need a bat for this. How about at the same time?" I got up and used my magic to lift a couch.

At the same time I threw the couch out the window while Jamie broke some pretty important stuff with the bat she found.

We heard screams and footsteps making their way to the room as we destroyed more things. Before I knew it Jamie was running at the door swinging her bat at a vampire's head. I paralyzed him in his place and watched as the bat made contact. And smiled a little.

"How did they make it past our security? How did they get this far inside the house?" One of them screamed.

Jamie and I managed to take down a couple more vampires until they started to over power us.

"Can we do the honorable thing now and run for safety?" Jamie asked

"This looked like a whole bunch more vamps then I expected. Wait 5 more seconds then jump out the window. I got something planned." I replied

"On your count or my count?"

"Bitch just jump." I screamed at her before I jumped out. I landed on grass and rolled some ways to absorb most of the pain from the jump. I felt Jamie roll into me and kicked me in my stomach.

"Owww." I said and doubled over in pain.

"Sorry. What did you do to that room?"

Once I recovered I managed to stand up with the help of Jamie.

"I trapped them inside that room and made any magical object not work in that room and if too many vamps are in the sun at the same time the room should explode. This spell should wear off then that part of the sun ray disappears from the sky. So maybe sundown when there is not that much sun." I said

"Come on we need to find the others."Jamie said

We made our way to what looked like a garage connected to the river.

"I don't think that goes there. Fix it. Follow the directions."

"Katherine if you don't shut up I'll kill you myself. As you can see I am following the directions ......... And ......... There. Try it now." Sarah replied.

As soon as Jamie and I walked through the doors the engine that they were working on turned on.

"It's working now if you turn it off now and not waste the gas we have a long way To go I think.." Jamie said

"Where is Damon and the others?" Sarah asked?

"I don't know it's weird. I didn't see Klaus inside of the house and I thought that there were more than just those vampires." I replied

"Something isn't right we need to go after them you guys stay with the boat and get it on the river." Jamie said.

"No with my power I can handle it by myself Jamie I need you here to protect them." I said running out of the garage.

I crossed the river and started running in the woods to where the camp should be. On the way I ran into a couple of vampires and set them on fire. I heard their screams behind me as I made my way to the campsite. Then I stopped running. I'm not getting anywhere with this

"Où tu fuis À pouvoir la trouver. Yonn souri nan zeb" I chanted and kept repeating until I got their exact location.

I turned around and started running southwest. And then I heard Alina scream. But I was too late and what I saw made me lose my balance and fall down in front of a body.

"Why? Why did you do this? DAMON WHY!!!!"