The Boy

"Are you sure this is the boy?"

With eyes that don't leave the phone screen, Rosie gives Jisoo an answer, "Yes, Soo. I'm sure."

"But in here his name in Cho Minho, not Choi."

"I'm sure this is the boy though, I won't forget his face."

Jisoo quickly puts her phone down and changes the gear, making the car move again. As the car moves in steady speed, Jisoo says to the girl who sits beside her, "Tell me more about the conversation you had with the boy."

Rosie glances to the other girl. "I already told you everything. He said he's bored and because I'm the only person he can interact with, he wants to play with me."

"Hide and seek."

Rosie nods. "He's better at hiding so he wants to hide first yet he also said he has been found." Jisoo glances at Rosie who continues, "He's good at hiding yet somebody still found him and the next thing he knew he's already..."

"Dead?"

"Well, he didn't exactly say that. He said he's already like this, wandering around aimlessly."

The car stops because of another traffic light. Jisoo stares blankly to the road in front of her before she says, "Then does that mean this Minho doesn't realize yet he's already dead?"

"I don't know, Soo, I didn't ask."

"It's better if you don't actually." Rosie turns her eyes to the brown haired girl who continues, "Asking ghosts about their death is never a smart move. Tread it wrongly and hell will break loose." She then looks at Rosie amusingly with a grin on her face. "But somehow I'm not surprise if you do, or did that. You strike me as a person who doesn't have filter between her mind and her mouth."

Rosie throws the older girl a glare. That's true, yes, but she still has some pride to not saying that out loud. She then gestured to the traffic light. "It's already green."

Jisoo laughs a little as she pushes the gas pedal again. The only sound that can be heard for a while is the music that played from the CD (and Rosie makes a mental note to ask Jisoo about the music. It's good) but then the younger girl decides to add another sound as she says, "You really know a lot about ghost."

Jisoo glances at Rosie before she returns those eyes to the road in front of her. There are a few seconds of silence before Jisoo's lips curl into a mysterious smile. "This isn't the first time I'm involving myself at ghost problem."

"But you can't see ghost so how were you able to involve yourself at ghost problem?"

Jisoo's cryptic smile grows a little. "Yes, how indeed."

Rosie frowns at that answer. She opens her mouth to say something...

"If the next thing that will come out from your mouth is about Jisoo and ghost then I prefer if you keep it to yourself."

The girl whips her head to the backside passenger seat where Mr. Lee sits comfortably while says again with the same stern tone, "Except if you want to accidentally open a Pandora box that better not to be opened then you can ask."

Rosie blinks. This is the first time she hears this man talks. Even when this ghost helped her last night, he didn't say a single word.

"What did the ghost say?"

Rosie turns her head back to the older girl and sees the latter is looking at the front mirror before she answers, "For me to be careful with my words. This curiosity is eating me though and I want to ask. Will you be okay with my questions?"