Jisoo breathes out while the girl beneath her slowly sneaks a pair of arms around her and, because of the close proximity, she also can feel the way the other girl shivers from head to toes. She lets out another breath, "Jennie, I think I can handle this alone from here. Thanks for your help."

Jisoo glances to her sister after those words left her mouth. Jennie still has her eyes on them when she gives a reply, "I'll be in my room if you need me."

The older Kim nods in gratefulness. Jennie looks at the two older girls for a little longer with worry visible on her face before she makes her way out of the room. Jisoo watches until her sister closes the door behind her then she turns her eyes to the girl beneath her. She lets out another breath.

The brown haired girl slowly moves her hand to touch the other girl's cold cheek. "Rosie?" She then moves the girl's cheek so she faces Jisoo. "Rosie?"

Rosie opens her eyes weakly and Jisoo can see the girl's lips keeps mouthing, 'whisper, he keeps whispering, it still doesn't stop'

"Is the boy still here?" Rather than answering, the girl keeps mouthing the same thing over and over again so Jisoo decides to go straight to the point. "You need to talk to him."

Rosie's eyes widen but Jisoo determines to get her points out. That's why she then says, "You're scared and, even though maybe you won't believe me, I understand that pretty well, Rosie. You're afraid but it's normal. There's nothing wrong with feel fear yet you also need to know that fear only live inside your head." Their eyes don't leave each other's while Jisoo continues, "I'll help you, I can give you my all, but what's the point of helping if the one that been help do nothing about the situation they're in? The only one who can free you from your fear is yourself. It's okay to feel fear but don't let fear tell you what to do. Don't let fear constraint you. Don't let fear enslaved you."

Rosie's big eyes look straight at Jisoo although the latter can see those eyes soften a little seconds later. The younger girl takes a deep breath before she turns her eyes to behind Jisoo's shoulders but suddenly she stifles a scream and her hands tighten the hold on the older girl, once again trapped the latter in a death grip embrace. Jisoo immediately clutches the sheet around them when Rosie's nails sink into her cloth covered back. Even with a shirt protecting her it still hurts.

Rosie buries her face again in Jisoo's shoulder while the latter tries to hide a flinch when the other girl's hold on her gets too tight it begins to hurt. Sound of another intake of breath can be heard in the room before Rosie slowly moves her face away and says lowly to something behind Jisoo's shoulder, "W-Who are you? What d-do you want from me?"

Silence is what followed after that although Jisoo knows it isn't a complete silent, she just couldn't hear the conversation that happened. One of Rosie's hands suddenly moves to Jisoo's neck while the other tightens its grip as shivers attack the younger girl's body. The hand on the neck then moves down and scrapes the back, making Jisoo move her head down to bite the pillow when the nail really breaks the skin. Other than that though, the older girl doesn't do anything else. She doesn't know what the other girl is seeing or hearing but she knows this girl is trying whatever she can to collect strength so Jisoo just lets her be.

"W-what?" The sudden word makes Jisoo glance to the other girl who says again, "Found? What do you mean by that?"

Another silence (or a one side of conversation Jisoo can't hear) followed after that. The older girl sees Rosie frowns but the latter keeps being silent, letting the boy say whatever he wants. After a while, Jisoo can feel the other girl's body starts to loose up while the grip begins to slacken although all of a sudden Rosie's hands shoot up to Jisoo's head and shoulder, pulling the older girl really close to her, while a scream comes out from her parted lips. But the scream stops midway and Jisoo blinks.