"Err yeah..I don't know him so well but his name is Tristan."

"Oh.. what floor does he work on?"

"40th."

He said.

"Okay then I'll meet Tristan. I'll ask him if he wants to join us."

"How many people do you need?"

"Four is enough."

He nodded. We finished our lunch bid our goodbyes.

Enzo William.

She seemed quite happy today. After telling me my schedule for today she left my office.

Honestly Elle looks prettier each day. I can't help but stare at her.

Everytime she fixes my tie I find myself complimenting her perfect eyes and nose.

I wonder if she's still single. She used to reject all the guys in the past. There are chances of her still being single but who would leave such a pretty woman alone?

I cannot even focus on work thanks to her.

It was time for me to attend another meeting but before I could step out Aubrey walked in.

She barged in the cabin as if it was her room and pushed me up against the wall.

"I hate Elle so much! She is out there flirting with Liam."

She spoke with rage. I frowned. Elle is not the type to flirt. Hearing this made me so angry not gonna lie but who is she to me? She isn't my lover.

"What?"

"That bitch is a hoe! Liam didn't sit for lunch with me!"

"It's his choice!"

"But-"

"You always seem to have a problem with Elle.."

I pointed out.

"Elle is two faced! You don't know her yet! She is so arrogant! Look! She stole you from me.. We used to be so happy together back in those days.. we can still be.."

Her voice lowered as she whispered. I almost melted into her touch. But I knew well. Aubrey was not a good person.

I really need to stop giving her so much freedom in the office.

"Go back to work instead of talking nonsense."

I raised my voice at her. She left the room with anger.

First she hooks up with me and then she flirts with Liam. But then she blames Elle? Stupid woman.

I walked towards my car pissed off to see Elle already waiting for me. I drove to our destination without speaking a word.

"Get me a coffee."

She got out of the car as I did the same. I waited for her to come.

"Ah!"

I yelped in pain when my hand came in contact with something very hot.

"Shit!"

I looked at the person and it was Elle! How the fuck can someone be so careless? I was already mad and now this?!

"Elle what the hell? Why- ahh it burns!"

She quickly pulled out a tissue while mumbling 'sorrys'. She started wiping my hand as her lips quivered in fear.

My gaze hardened. I glared at her.

"I a-am sorry sir. I was on a phone call and I lost my balance-"

"Stupid! This is stupidity! How the fuck are you so careless?"

I yelled at her. Soon my hand was clean but it still burned.

Elle's hands were shaking and i realised i was too harsh with her.

While in the meeting Elle stared at me in concern. Her eyes looked almost teary. Why would she cry when I'm the one who's hurt?

I ordered lunch for us but Elle refused to have any. She didn't meet her eyes with me.

So she commits a mistake, then she refuses to eat anything, is that how she's going to act now? Where's the professionalism from her side?

After the meeting ended I was back in my car. Elle sat in the passenger seat quietly.

"I am sorry. I will never do that again."

I didnt spare her a glance and just ignored her.