Time You Learned A Lesson Pt.II

[A/N:  The song "Open Up Your Eyes" works beautifully for Abyss Aether so I provided a male version of the song above for you guys. With that I leave you with a quote in regards to Abyss Aether...]
"People are not born heroes or villians; they're created by the people around them." - Chris Colfer.

..........................................

How?

How had it come to this!?

So many emotions raced through her mind as the sickening and ominous glow of the defiled statue of the Anemo Archon hanging from the ceiling cast its dark shadows. This was meant to be a simple task to help Dainslief in exchange for his help in kind. The room was thick with malice and the horrible aura that made the trio's blood turn frigid. But for Xiao this was hell as upon entering this place he could just feel his agony begin to rise. This room was heavy with the malice fallen lives and the fury from something so sacred being defile.

It was sacrilege!!

Lumine like a deadly tigress had leaped right at the Abyss Herald without mercy and as Xiao in kind jumped in to force him towards her swift blade. The herald's wrist blades were just as swift swiping at them as Lumine and Xiao jumped and ducked out of the way of the attacks. Lumine growled as she pounce at her foe only for the herald to jump back. Xiao came in from behind and landed a clean slash that made the fiend howl in agony. Dainslief didn't even need to jump in with how in sync both the traveler and yaksha fought against this foe. 

Twirling around she easily deflected the twin blows of the glowing blue blades with her sword. Pivoting on her heel she swerved to land a strike right into the side of his ribs while Xiao plunged in from above sending countless anemo spears to manifest from the ground. Causing the herald to snarl in agony as it skid across the room. To their dismay the monstrous foe had ripped open a dark celestial looking portal behind him. 

"You're not getting away!"hissed Xiao swift to bolt over with a flash of anemo to kick it away. 

The herald though was just as quick and had made a break for the portal only for tendril of dark energy to snatch and halt it by the neck. Lumine and Xiao looked over to see the culprit was in fact Dainslief whom had captured the Abys Herald. Malice rich in his unreadable expression. But something or rather someone had bolted out of seemingly nowhere and struck at Dainslief forcing the blonde man to stop and dodge the assault of a long blade of a sword.

The dark, ominous energy shrouding the newcomer dispersed to reveal a blonde boy almost identical to Lumine. The same sun kissed hair done up in a long braid that fell down to his waist with a pair of snow white feathers in the hair tie. A single orb feather earring on his left ear glowing with the ominous dark energy of the Abyss's corruption as did other parts of his armor and clothes. His attire was similar to Lumine's Xiao had noticed with clear differences. This newcomer's clothes were black and white with bits of gold. His honey amber eyes were sharp and cold with a venomous teal tint. A silver and gold sword was clutched tight in a black gauntlet hand as he stood in front of the injured Abyss Herald. Lumine's eyes grew wide as her heart raced with a million emotions going through her.

"Aether!"she cried in joy and relief but she also felt confused. 

"My Prince."rasped the herald where it kneeled behind the blonde.

Xiao's senses and instincts went into overdrive as he stepped in front of Lumine and pulled her close with his jade spear in hand. The yaksha's gaze was vicious like a hunting hawk as Lumine stared in confusion. "Xiao what's wrong?"she whispered feeling the yaksha's tight grip around her shoulders. She could feel him just trembling not in fear but something else entirely....but what? She was not sure.