Why Didn't You Call!? Pt I

[A/N: Childe Boss Fight heck yes! Xiao senses something amiss and goes to intervene. However what he finds...is about to make this Yaksha bare his fangs in all his rage in more ways then one. Also enjoy an epic remix of Xiao's theme!!]

................................

It had happened all too fast and Lumine's frightening intuition had proven factual as she and Paimon had entered Golden House. Upon return from gathering the glaze lilies with Zhongli from Dihua Marsh, the Millith were everywhere at the city gates pulling the Fatui and others aside. It was so bad the chaos had reached the funeral parlor forcing Zhongli to hurry to quell the situation for his employer, Hu Tao. Lumine though had sensed something amiss about this entire situation and raced for Golden House where Morax's vessel was being kept. 

Which now brought her to this situation as she summoned her sword gripping the black hilt in fury and frustration. She felt hurt and betrayed as she had thought she and Childe had started to become friends. "How did it come to this?"she thought as she stood her ground.

"We won't let what happened back in Mondstant ever again!"growled Paimon.

"Childe, I was starting to trust you a little, maybe even saw you as a friend."Lumine slowly took a step forward. "But it seems I was wrong."

"Oh ho oh~! So you intend to fight me, Ojou-chan? Good. I won't kill you, but I will play along — the thrill of battle must be savored after all!"laughed Childe in delight. "Besides you could never defeat me."

"The world is vast, Childe and I've seen things that would make your blood run cold. You say I can't defeat you!? You're completely delusional stupid Fatui!!"hissed Lumine. Oh she was feeling livid as the ginger harbinger laughed. Lumine had seen many, many things. Things that others would not be able to comprehend. Though, her memories were fuzzy in places due to the seal that she had only woken from months back before she met Paimon. 

"Fighting talk, I love it~!"Childe smirked as his hand went to his mask. "Now lets see if you can back it up!"

"You will regret this day Childe!"Lumine hissed as she charged forward. Her blade radiating with geo energy making direct contact with Childe's hydro arrows as she leaped right for him with tigress like grace and fury.

 Her blade radiating with geo energy making direct contact with Childe's hydro arrows as she leaped right for him with tigress like grace and fury

"This is outrageous!"

The meeting and the trip towards the harbor had been like this the entire time. To the point it was slightly irritating Xiao. The older adepti had always been quick to argue on occasion amongst themselves. But Morax and Guizhang had used to always been the peacekeepers at such important matters. "We don't have either of them now to lead the way."he thought bitterly. 

"One has heard your grievances since we left, Cloud Retainer, calm yourself."soothed the deer adeptus. 

"If one wishes to voice their protests then one should do it away from this one's ears."grumbled Mountain Shaper.