CHAPTER 9 (Short)

Takemichi went back to the present..

"naoto? Are you there?"

"Oh, you're back, how did it go"

"I have a question.."

"and that is?"

"Where is Dai Murakami?.."

"......"

"Huh? What happened to her?"

"We do not know, she has been missing for 1 year now. There is a small chance for her to be alive."

"What happened?"

"After the 'bloody Halloween' she went mad and after that she was planning on how to get revenge on someone, I don't know who though. Perhaps kazutora.."

"What.. So she saw the whole thing.. I must save Baji.. And Who is this 'person' that she's trying to get rid of wait maybe kisaki?.. that doesn't matter right now the real question is where is she.."

"ohh alright.. I'll go outside now, thanks naoto"

"no problem takemichi"

Takemichi went outside and loads of questions were on his mind, it was constantly repeating question after question. He was surprised that Dai went missing since she was a strong girl. I mean.. Nothing happened to her. Right?
It was dark outside, and cold. Takemichi was freezing.
He went to the city to buy some ramen noodles and bring it home, once he bought them he didn't want to go home yet, he wanted to see if anyone was in her house right now..

Takemichi surprisingly still remembered her address so he went to check, after he arrived he looked at the house. It seemed like nobody was in there but he still wanted to knock on the door, so he did.

Nobody answered..

Takemichi freezed, he knocked on the door again but faster.

Still no answer.

He realised that he had the chance to ask the neighbours where did they go, perhaps Dai's Brother was still in Tokyo.

He went down on the road and stopped by the nearest house he could find, he knocked at the door.
The neighbour has slightly opened the door and peeked
"who's this?"

"hello, my name is takemichi. I was curious about this big house near yours."

"oh? That's where Murakami used to live"

Used to Live..?

"wait what do you mean by used to?"

"Haven't you heard about the news years ago? The youngest daughter went missing after a sudden death, she still isn't found, the police has confirmed that she may have died.."

"what..what about the brother?!"

"Hmmm the brother? I do not think he's in Japan right now, I think he's in New York or somewhere far far away"

Takemichi never expected this.. So naoto was right. Bloody-Halloween huh.. Baji keisuke.. She might've dissappeared because of his death..
Takemichi realized that he's been standing still infront if the neighbours door for a while so the neighbour shut the door without a sound.

No no no.. She can't just possibly "dissappear" out of nowhere but.. Where is she..

1 day later

(A: hello hello guys long time no see! Uh- I will be making my stories a bit shorter probably less than 1000 words because I can only write during night and I also have to focus on my school that's why I haven't been writing a lot, I have actually published a new 'book' if you don't mind check it out! )