"Well, this is where I train" said Amity, as she gestured to the targets and the training field. She begin to load a few crossbows. She took a stance and aimed her crossbow as she pulled the trigger making the arrows fly.

She switched from each one of them and one by one arrows begin swiftly hitting each targets in the center with terrifying accuracy.

She set put down the crossbows and returned then to her inventory and turned to Dream with a small smile on her face "What do you think Dream?" she asked in hope she impressed her new friend.

"That was pretty good Amity" replied Dream as he was quite impress about this 10 year old's archery, it was very good and precise for her age. He wondered how she would do in hand to hand combat or sword fighting.

"Are you up for a friendly sp-"

Before Dream could finish his sentence the bush moved and Amity quickly shot the bush.

Amity then went to investigate as Dream followed her to their surprise it was a baby rabbit, the arrow hit the baby rabbit and it was now dead.

It then poofed into nothingness.

"I killed a baby" cried Amity, as she had tears in her eyes.

Dream comforted Amity, "There, there, its alright?" his comforting was more like a question as he patted her back.

'She has great senses, reflexes, and aim but shes a bit too soft. Gotta work on that' he noted, as he took the sobbing child back to the house.

- - - The next Day.....

Dream still wondered about how would Amity do with PvP or hand to hand combat, so he asked.

"Hey Amity, wanna have a friendly spar?" asked Dream.

"Im not sure Dream......" said Amity nervously, fiddling with her fingers once more, the girl was wearing her usual white long sleved button up, black dresspants that looked well made, socks, leather shoes and her usual gloves. The stitches sewn securely and put into much care, the fabrics looked to be made of wool, spider silk, and cotton, her hair was styled in her usual braid.

Dream noted that fiddling her fingers must be a habit of hers when shes nervous and that she mustve had a thing with sewing since no villager would make something so wellmade as well as the handmade quilts and blankets in the guest room, "Oh come on Amity, you dont want to disapoint your friend do you?" he tried to persuad her with a sad tone.

Amity sighed as she easily gave in, "Alright, but after we spar we're going back inside to patch any injuries" she said with a stern but gentle tone.

"Sure I can do that" he agreed, he and Amity got in opposite sides of the dirt training field with wooden swords they grabed from the chest as they got into their stances.

Amity's stance showed little to no openings. Her posture was
steady and strong. Her expression was another story her face showed nervousness and unsure.

Dream got into his own stance. It was firm and bold, even though you couldnt see his face, his aura presented himself as a high authorative figure, someone who demanded respect.

As he charge at Amity slashing at her and taking the offensive, his slashes strong, quick and consistent. While Amity was stuck with defense, blocking and dodging his moves skillfully.

Using gymnastics tricks such as flips and cartwheels, sometimes a few front rolls.

Dream then aim to swipe Amity off balance as she flipped back, gaining some distance.

"Not bad" said Dream.

Amity replied with a nod and an uneasy look, breathing heavily, recovering from the relentless attacks.