𝙸 𝙼 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙾 𝚄 𝚂

Start from the beginning

I walked out the hall and bumped into someone.I looked up and saw Mattheo and I tried to walk round him to get to class.He pulled me back by my wrist.

"Where do you think your going"he asked looking at me.

"I'm going to class don't know about you but I don't like to fuck people at this time of the morning"I was angry that was the only logical explanation for him to be going to an empty classroom.

He rolled his tongue along the inside of his cheek and pushed me against the wall.

"Let me go"I spoke trying to get out of his hold but I obviously wasn't strong enough.

I calmed down and just stood there and waited for him to let me go.

"Why do you think I would be having sex at this time"he asked raising one of his brows.

"Hmm what other reason would you be going to an empty classroom at this time for"

He moved a strand of hair behind my ear and he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"I was meeting snape to discuss a task from my father"he paused " no need to get so worked up princess" he inched closer to my face.

I looked up at him, I wanted to kiss him so bad but I need to get to the library as I have free time because I finished my muggle art class for the year.I was going to work on my essay with Regulus.

I pushed him off me, "if you don't mind I'm going to the library to work with Regulus" I said with a sweet smile.He clenched his fists as I turned around and made my way to the Library.

I walked in and saw Regulus sitting on the table with a few books in front of him.I sat in front of him and got out my parchment and quill.

"So where do we start"I asked eager to get the essay over with.

"Good morning to you too"Regulus said letting out a chuckle.

We spent the whole 1hr in the library and managed to finish the essay.We we're both in DADA next to we walked together along the hall.

I laughed a lot, Regulus is really funny and he always makes me smile.We we're almost at the class when I saw Mattheo kissing some random slytherin girl in the corner near the steps to the classroom.

It hurt it really did but I didn't want to cry in front of anyone.

"Hey I'm going to use the bathroom I'll meet you up there".

"Okay" he smiled and kept walking.

I made eye contact with Mattheo before turning around and walking into the girls bathroom.

Tears escaped my eyes but I tried to not let it bother me.I fixed myself up wiping away the tears and putting some mascara on before heading to class.

As I walked out the bathroom he was leaning against the wall next to the door.I got a fright and jumped a little before walking away from him and straight to class.

I went in and sat next to Regulus and class when by quick.I stared out the window for most of it lost in my thoughts.

I didn't have much classes today only some muggle studies.It was time for dinner but I wasn't feeling up to it.

I still went and sat with my friends except this time I sat next to Lorenzo.

"To what do I owe this pleasure"he spoke kissing my hand.

I blushed a little he really is sweet.I smiled at him before drinking some water.

Me and Lorenzo spoke about loads, especially how Dumb Blaise is, we earned some death glares from Mattheo but I wasn't bothered.

Dinner finished and I walked back to the common room with Lorenzo.He swung is arm around me talking about some nonsense which made me laugh.

We all sat down at the couches and I began reading my book again.

I really love this book pride and prejudice the love between them is to die for.

I got carried away reading and I felt quite tired.

I looked up and saw everyone was still there I picked up my books and stuff and stood up from my seat.

"I'm going to go to bed night everyone"

I reached my dorm and walked in no one was in but I didn't mind.I went to shut the door but someone pushed themselves inside, it was Mattheo.

I sighed before putting my books down and getting some joggers and a sports bra from my closet.

I looked over and he was sat on a chair in the corner looking at me.

I decided I was going to tease him so I removed my robes and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Don't you have some slytherin girl to go fuck"I questioned him taking off my shirt and placing it on the Chester drawers.

"Yeh I do actually"

I unclasped my bra putting it in the washing basket before slipping on a sports bra.

I removed my tights and skirt and put on my joggers.I tied my hair back and took off my makeup.

"so why are you here then"

He didn't say anything I noticed my jumper was behind him and I had the perfect plan.

I walked toward him and reached over him to grab my jumper.My body was against him and his face against my neck but I wasn't giving up this easily.

I grabbed my jumper and put it on.I looked at him and he clenched his jaw and his fists. I then walked over to bathroom and brushed my teeth.I walked back into my room and he was gone.I was relieved and went to my bed and fell asleep.
___________________________