Recap #56: HERMIT CHALL- I mean, HALLOWEEN EVENTS!!

Start from the beginning

EminenceGhost updated their Bdoc Hero AU Kiss With a Fist with another heart-wrenching chapter! The writing and the fact they can keep a consistent update schedule are both amazing-

Phantom_Nightz updated their second oneshots book with several new oneshots, the ships being primarily Gritho and Grian/Team ZIT! If those are ones you ship, go check them out!

Crazycatmeow413 added another chapter to their fic Meteor Effect! Go check it out if you haven't already!

Oh, what's that? It's crossover time? Well, let's get into it then!

DSMP and Hermitcraft fan? We've got you covered! Bedrock by and0ari is a book featuring Tommy, who falls into a hole (of course) and lands in, you guessed it, Hermitcraft!

We also have a fic from Basil_F1res, New Beginnings! (Thanks to you I've started thinking about Grian being a pancake god /lh)

This next one may not be Dream SMP, but it features the SBI team! Check out Repaired by V10I3t_wr1t3s if you're interested!

Need even moreEcho-Of-The-Past updated Double Powers! And they left us on a cliffhanger too! >:0 (for real though, excited to see how Lord Dreamslayer handles this :>)

Onto Hermitcraft and Empires, PacifcSeaOtter updated their amazing crossover, The Legend of the Stag siblings! There are lore hints dropped throughout the chapter, see if you can spot them >:D

Time for some humor with some incorrect quotes updates!

BlackMors_ updated their incorrect quotes book with some miscellaneous (and of course funny) Hermitcraft incorrect quotes!

Two-WayDoorsBish also updated their incorrect quotes book with several quotes that had me cracking up in #30!

WelshKitsune updated their S8 oneshots book with some incorrect quotes as well, using the characters of Last Life!

Now, on to announcements and milestones!

whxmsii_ is discontinuing their fanfictions and pursuing becoming a writer with original characters/content. You have our support, and we wish you good luck with your goals! <3

adrilxa is going to be leaving Hermittpad, but they'll be sticking around in the community and will still be posting stuff on ao3! We'll miss you, thank you for everything you've done here <3

NinjaKitty1928 put Forgetting Fate on hold! (which is totally valid btw, we're patient :D)

Leah_The_Cloud is also putting their book, Admins Rule, on hold. Hope everything gets better and we're all here for ya bud! <3

XandeaTheWatcher has a really cool MCYT AU concept in their s8 oneshot book! Go check it out :D

CrystalResist hit 100 followers! Congratulations!

easts1de hit 50 followers! Woohoo!

Static_Confusion's Bdoc Oneshots book has 1.3k reads! Congrats!

--Newmoon--'s oneshots book has 1.5k reads! Sweet!

Hermitdere32's Not Your Puppet hit 900 reads! Noice!

Slothinati_eEeeE99's Oneshot book hit 30k reads! That's awesome!

One more thing before we go, we're playing a little Halloween game! We took a poll (70 people responded in one day! :0 Glad to see this fandom is getting revived :D) and all of you said yes, you'd be interested!

Basically, someone would Boo you with a prompt on your message board, and in order to get rid of the Boo, you would need to write/draw/do something creative with the prompt and publish it!

Then you would add this little guy (👻) to your Wattpad nickname indicating you've already been Boo'ed so people don't boo you again!

After you finished, you'd Boo 3 other people, with at least 1 spooky month prompt option (if you can't think of any, here are some websites to help you! (in the comments)

We'll start off the game by Boo'ing the first 3 people, namely MayaTheWatcherNinjaKitty1928, and Static_Confusion! Your prompt is: Potions! Any questions? Feel free to ask here :D

Aaaand that's about it for this week's recap! Hope you all enjoyed it, and we'll see ya next week!