When he was losing his patience, he got her reply. After reading her reply,
A smile came on his lips naturally. It seemed she was not avoiding him.

He didn't think much and dialled her number. Suhana looked her mobile screen and got startled. But she calmed herself and attended the call, "Hello"

After hearing her voice, he was relieved, "Suhana, when will you come tomorrow?" She didn't avoid his call but attend.

Suhana didn't think about it. She said trutly, "I don't know. I will tell you before coming. Actually, I am currently working on important project that's why I am busy now a days." She explained him because she didn't want him to misunderstood.

Kavish smiled, "It's ok. I will wait you."

Suhana didn't know what to say more that's why there was silence between them.

Kavish broke the silence, "Suhana"

She replied,"Hmm"

He asked what he wanted to ask, "Suhana, why didn't you call me or text me? Are you avoiding me? I miss you. Did you miss me?"

Suhana replied immediately, "No, I am not avoiding you. I thought you are busy and you would be disturb if I call you."

Kavish said seriously, "Suhana, you can call me anytime. You will never disturb me."

Suhana felt her heart started to beat fastly after hearing it. She unconsciously replied, "ok"

Kavish was glad after hearing it. He asked again, "Suhana, you didn't reply. Did you miss me?"

Suhana blushed after hearing it. Thank god, he was not infront of her. She said while making excuses, "Kavish, I am busy. I will talk to you later."

Kavish chuckled after hearing it. He knew she was making excuses but he replied, "ok... I will wait for your call."

Suhana asked with confusion, "What?"

He said with smile, "Didn't you say you will talk me later? That's why I will wait for your call."

Suhana didn't know how to reply him that's why she said,"Bye" and without waiting him, she hung up call. After hung up, she put her hand on her chest. Her heart was beating fastly.

Kavish looked at mobile screen. The call was disconnected but he was glad. He knew she was shy. And most importantly, she was not avoiding him. He will wait for her to come tomorrow.

The next day, Suhana tried to complete her work as soon as possible. She decided to meet Kavish at lunch time because there were a lot of work to complete. Even her team members which were included into that project were good and do their work efficiently. But a lot things yet to do and decide. She send text to kavish that she would go to meet him at lunch.

Kavish just came back from his business trip and he also had many things to complete. But he was ready to put his work aside for her. He wanted to talk about their relationship seriously but he knew she was ready. He didn't want to scare her as she would run away from him.

He pushed his meeting later as he has time to spend with Suhana.

Meanwhile, Suhana completed her work at time and started to pack her things. As Suhana picked up her bag, Reema came to her, "Suhana, are you going out for lunch?"

Suhana nodded. Reema continued, "But Mr Sharma asked you to go in his cabin."

Suhana frowned. She already informed Mr Sharma that she would go out for lunch. Then why he was calling her?