The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)

Start from the beginning

Verosika: Nope. I haven't heard of anyone named Leslie Tucker. Are you sure it's him?

Y/N: If I want answers to why he killed Dad, then yes.

Verosika: (sighs) Another reason why I love you. You always focus on the task at hand.

Y/N: Aww...Thanks, Vee.

Verosika: Don't thank me. It's us. Wait a minute...

Verosika began to look at Y/N suspiciously.

Verosika: Something feels wrong here. You know something don't you?~

Y/N: I don't know what you mean.~

Verosika: There's something about today that you know of. What is it?~

Y/N: it's just a normal day, Vee. Nothing special.

Verosika: Y/N, Are you...hiding something from me boy?~

Y/N: Nope. Why?~

Verosika: I can tell when someone's lying. Are you gonna be a good boy and tell me, or do I...have to punish you again?~

Y/N: Give me your best shot, "Mommy"...~

Verosika: (giggles) Very well...~

(NSFW STARTS HERE)

(LOOP THIS SONG PLEASE)

Verosika put her lips into Y/N's. They made out for several minutes until Verosika got off of him and moved away from him. She began to take off her underwear and be completely naked once more as Y/N did the same. Y/N crawled to her and they both kissed once more. Verosika began to make both of them move up and down in the middle of the bed.

Verosika/Y/N: (sighs deeply)~

They fell back down on the bed and Verosika began to massage her breasts in front of Y/N. Y/N moved to her and put his mouth on her breasts. He began sucking on them and began to turn around so Verosika could suck on his nipples. They kept sucking until liquid came out of both of them. They let go and kissed again. They moved back and began to do a Cowgirl Sex position. Verosika opened her vagina with her hand as she planted herself into Y/N's member.

Y/N/Verosika: Ahh...~.

Verosika began to move up and down as she looked down on Y/n who looked at her with a smile. She smiled back as he got up and they kissed as they grinded. They later hugged each other as Verosika began to lick Y/N's skin. Unfortunately for them,...

(RIIIIIIING)

Y/N: Should we...?~

Verosika: (pants) No... Stay with me... Ignore it...~

Y/N and Verosika kept fucking until Y/N felt his member going deeper into her.

Verosika: AHH...AHH. I'M CUMMING...I'M CUMMING!~

Y/N: I'M CUMMING TOO!~

Verosika: GO FASTER! FASTER!!~.

Y/N moved faster and faster as they both looked into each other and put their tongues into each other. They massaged each other as the saliva fell from their mouths.