They had gone to the capital city of Kaley -Harriton- on yearly official business. She was truly happy that they were back but she knew with her father, it was no difference, he didn't care about her.

"Reporting!!!!!!!" A guard yelled, she smiled a little.

"They are back," she turned to her door, "I shall see them, Nancy, for Benedict, it has been so long, six months?" She walked out of the room, towards the entrance of the mansion.

The horse neighed, as the carriage wheeler yanked the belt, making the horse halt. The carriage came to a stop and the duchess walked towards where Irisa was standing, Irisa, Nancy, and the other maidservants pull their hands out, joining it together, Irisa gave a little head bow while the others fell to their knees in courtesy and respect.

"Good day, your grace," the duchess gave one overall look at her and turned away as though she was an art unpleasant to see. She turned to the carriage and the whole household bowed in greeting, the maid's servants and manor guards fell to their knees while the two princesses and the duchess bowed, bending at the knee a little.

"Good afternoon your excellencies, we welcome you back to Hasten!" Samson smiled looking around, it had been months since he had set out for Harriton but now he is back.

Jumping unto his arms with a deep smile, she hugged him with so much fever, "welcome back m'lord."

"Jessica, how are you?" He asked the Duchess wrapping his hands around her.

"I have missed you a lot," she muttered into him, he threw his head back to laugh, she was behaving like an unfial child.

"I have, to you too."

Beatrice the second prefecture princess walked towards her father with elegance and gentleness, her father watched her approach him. "father brothers, it's nice to have you back, the whole of Hasten has not been the same without you," she bowed in courtesy.

"How have you been, my daughter?" She nodded.

"Very well thank you, father. I have been well this last few days," she turned to her brothers.

"Brother," she bowed again, glancing at Benedict whom's eyes were already on Irisa.

"How have you been doing these days sister," she looked down fidgeting in a childlike manner.

"I have been well, mother taught me some knitting, I have improved on my cooking skill these days,"

Benedict turned to where Irisa was, "sister come, greet us! Are you shy?" He finally called out to her. Nancy helped her down also with wished elegance and brief gentleness, they both courtesy in respect to her father and her brothers.

"Welcome home father, I am glad you are back to Hasten." She turned to her brothers, "welcome back brother, Hasten welcomes all of you all,"

Benedict walked towards her, "sister! It seems you have become cultured, no more hitting me or anything of some sort." She rolled her eyes, a little smile ensuing, making her face ten times brighter.

"Be joyous that the second you walked in here I wasn't meeting you up with a broom, third brother?" She rose her hand up in pretense of hitting him, he flinched, stepping back, her smile brightened.

"I am not going to hit you, third brother, I have learned from the duchess that is unladylike to hit you, besides have you not learned anything from brother, how can you be scared of me hitting you?" Benedict rubbed his head still far away.

"Come give me a kiss brother!" Spreading her arms out Adam shoved him forward making him fall into her arms.

"I am so glad to have you back brother," she whispered into his ear.