💘𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩!💘

💘words: 981💘

(A) It was the last day of Butters' and Kenny's relationship; unbeknownst to Butters of course.

Kenny however didn't want to go to school he knew his reputation would be ruined if he didn't go through with the dare because Cartman told everyone, including Butters who didn't believe him stupidly.

At the bus stop, Butters wasn't even there which was kind of a relief, Cartman was there however so the 'relief' didn't last for long, "It's the big day Kihnny I've been waiting for this aaaalllll week! I can just imagine how sad that little butthole will be oh it'll be so funny!!" Cartman laughed.

"You are the most horrible person I know and I will kick your ass when this is all over." Kenny muttered.

Cartman ignored this and continued going on about the breakup, " Ohh you should make it the most BRUTAL thing ever say you never even liked him and how annoying he is, that would be so kewl like me!"
Kenny kicked Cartman in the shin and Cartman started crying.

"No I would never say that so you better shut the f*** up before I make you!" Kenny hissed.

"Hey fellas!" Came a voice from behind Kenny.

"Great that's just what I need!" Kenny said loudly without thinking.

Butters' face fell.

"Are you ok Kenny?-" He asked.

"ARE YOU OK 'KENNY'?! WHAT ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE S***?! IVE PROBABLY BROKEN MY LEG!" Cartman interrupted.

"S-Sorry Eric- uh are you ok then?"

"NO OF COURSE NOT NOW DON'T JUST STAND THERE! GO AND CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Cartman practically screamed, even though he hadn't broken his leg and there was just a tiny bruise.

"But I-I don't think you've broken your leg... you're standing up..." Butters observed.

"OH SO YOUR BEING ABLEIST NOW BUTTERS?! IM CLEARLY ABOUT TO DIE HERE AND YOUR BULLYING ME!"

"Shut up your not about to die." Said Kyle who was being followed by Stan.

"OH YEAH AND NOW YOUR GONNA COME ALONG AND BULLY ME EVEN MORE! WELL DONE KAHL."

"Just ignore him." Kenny said as the bus pulled up.

"Don't worry I will thanks Kenny." Cartman sniffed.

"NOT YOU" Kenny snapped.

When they got to school Cartman being the d*** he is stopped being overdramatic and decided to stick his nose into the breakup and make it even more messy.

"Butters, Kenny has some news for you." He said as they walked into the playground.

"Really?! What is it??" Butters said anxiously as Kenny rolled his eyes.

"Oh it's great news. According to Kenny that is." Cartman said, stifling laughter.

"Shut up fatass not now!" Kenny muttered.

"Oh yeah! Wait until recess it's a surprise.." Cartman was laughing now.

"Oh boy! A surprise? I can't wait! I wonder what it'll be."

"It's a great surprise! Kenny has been waiting to tell you for ages!"
"Wow it must be important then!"
"Yep."

Kenny interrupted the conversation by shoving Cartman into a puddle.

"AY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Kenny what's the matter with you? Me and Eric were just having a conversation why'd ya do that?!" Butters said, surprised.

"Look at the time." Kenny said, pointing to his wrist that didn't even have a watch on it. "We'd better get to class c'mon Butters..."

"HEY DON'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE! FIRST YOU BREAK MY LEG AND THEN YOU RUIN MY BEAUTIFUL OUTFIT!! BUTTERS HELP ME!" Cartman yelled.

Butters grabbed Cartman's wrist and before he could help him up Kenny dragged him away.
"Hey!! I just wanted to help Eric, how come your being so mean to him today?" Butters asked, confused as Kenny dragged him into the building.
"Sadly you'll find out later..." Kenny sighed as they walked into class.

💘time skip to recess💘

The dread of this moment had only gotten worse for Kenny. Everything in class just reminded him of the breakup that he had to do. And it certainly didn't help that Butters sat in front of him and kept turning around to smile at him or pass him drawings and notes throughout the class.

Kenny and Butters both went into the playground followed by
Cartman, Kyle and Stan.

"It's time for the exciting news!" Cartman said.

"Shut up Cartman, Butters doesn't deserve this." Kyle snapped.

"Your just jealous KAHL because no one ever gives you exciting news and everyone thinks you're boring!" Cartman snapped back.

"Everyone doesn't think- just forget it I don't wanna be involved."

"I agree with Kyle all you ever do fatass is just cause drama and some people just want a quiet life- and if you were a true friend you wouldn't be doing this Kenny." Stan said and the both stormed off.

"What was that all about?-"

"Butters, listen it's not a nice surprise what I have to tell you. It's not even a surprise really-"

"Hehe here we go." Cartman interrupted.

"YOU'RE STILL HERE?!" Kenny yelled. "F*** OFF!"

"There's no way in hell I'm missing this!"

"Anyways,"

Butters looked at Kenny with wide, confused eyes.

"I'll just get this over with... We are breaking up; I've been lying for too long about a lot of things and I'm just gonna be truthful now it was all a dare, I was dared to date you for a week and well...the week is over so now I'm breaking up with you I don't think we can still be friends either. Sorry, it's over-"

"O-V-A-H OVER! He never actually liked you either actu-!"

"JUST F*** OFF CARTMAN!" Kenny shouted a bit too loudly and everyone in the playground stared at him.

Butters could feel the tears stinging his eyes, his heart dropped and he looked at the floor, feeling shattered.

"Fine. Bye then."

"He took that surprisingly well.." Cartman said.

"Yeah no thanks to you!" Kenny punched Cartman in the shoulder and then stormed off accordingly.