"What happened to you!?!It is the third time I took your name!!We don't have enough time!! Do you even want to battle Free or not!?Quick!!Come towards the stadium!!"He shouted

I got goosebumps...Shit!!What a beautiful way of having an impression in front of the whole team.. IDIOT!!Keep staring..huh..WHY ARE U EVEN BATTLING?!ASK THE PERMISSION TO JUST STARE AT HIM 24/7!!NON-STOP!!

"Uhm..Ya.. sorry.."I said while rushing towards the stadium.

"Calm down Trad. It's alright.She is new."Kris said calmly.Huh..thank god.
Someone who is having pity on me!!

Trad sighed..Valt and Honcho gave me concerned looks..They kinda knew that if Shu gets to know about it,then Trad will surely get a lecture...of how to talk to a girl..and how to learn to forgive..and how is the correct way to speak to new people blah-blah-blah..
I shrugged it off..and looked towards the reason of the scolding..

Free was just staring at me while his head was cocked.His expression was normal without a single emotion in it. But damn!He looked attractive like that also...I was wishing I could just stare at him the whole day..WAIT NO!!
I HAVE TO BATTLE.

I took out my bey...XTREME AFFIRE..A confident smile on my face..But I knew I was DISTRACTED.How will I even be able to focus,if such a guy was in front of me.!?!?!!
(You know what, instead of guy...at first...my mistake..,I wrote gay..just imagine-HOW WILL I EVEN BE ABLE TO FOCUS,IF SUCH A GAY WAS IN FRONT OF ME.😂😂)

"Let's see...This is Xtreme Affire..A balanced type bey with clockwise spin. It's attacks are way powerful. Also it's mostly stable.The shield like structure on it gives a great defence as well." Said Kitts while looking at his tablet. People were surprised by listening to the description of my bey(which 6years 4months back belonged to my dad).hahahh!

I took my stance..and then looked up at Free..who was ready to do his hand launch..He looked Hot...uhhh...n-no!
FOCUS LADY, FOCUS!

"Ready!Set!

3

2

1

LET IT RIP!"

I launched Affire into the stadium..but it was not the best angle..But I knew my strategy...but due to the speed of the bey..and the size of the stadium it was difficult to fulfill it.

"Affire!! towards the walls!"I yelled.The only way to win was to stay away from Fafnir..so that it can't drain your energy..it was slow enough to stop easily..But Affire was fast enough..so it will be difficult to stay away most of the time..It went towards the stadium walls..but before going,Affire once hit Fafnir..huh.. why??..all because of the launch I made..due to my so called DISTRACTION..It sped up a bit..I can still win if I don't come near it.. Hopefully!

Everything was working according to the strategy..Affire was mostly away from Fafnir during the battle..but also Fafnir had hit it a few times by coming near it.. leading it to gain some speed and causing Affire to lose it's velocity..But we still had a chance..Affire was still faster than Fafnir..

"Come on Affire!Just try to move away! Speed Boost! Along the boundaries!!"As I said that,Affire gained some energy and went circling in the stadium along the boundaries of the walls..it can keep it away from Fafnir..but due this,it was also losing its velocity..But the good part was that even if it was losing the speed, Fafnir's speed was not increasing by this..It was a good move..

"Hmm. Impressive."Said Free while looking at me.I looked up and my heart skipped a beat.I started to get Butterflies in my stomach.I felt heat rushing to my cheeks.Shit..he was the number one blader and he said I..er..MY MOVE...WAS IMPRESSIVE!Woah!

And there again..I was DISTRACTED!!Like seriously!! I lost the focus on the battle..I was sharing quick glances between the stadium and Free..I felt flustered..I didn't know what to do...my mind was far away from the battle..But I have to do it..I can't lose just because of my mind-blowing mind.I shook my head and kept my eyes at the stadium..But when I saw it,I saw that Affire was very close to stop and so was Fafnir..But then.. Fafnir came close to Affire and hit it... causing Affire to burst!!

"Drain Fafnir wins with a Burst Finish!"

Oh...I lost...I knew I will not win after all this..but I didn't knew that Free will win with a burst finish..at this point..only survivor came to my mind!!this tells that Fafnir is a very well bey...and Free had trained alot with it...it is strong enough!!they share an excellent bond!

"Here" Free said while giving me the 3 pieces of my Bey..But he didn't do this for anyone else here..?I mean..they all lost..but Free never picked and gave them their bey..All he did was taunted them!!!

I extended my hand and smiled at him..He kept it on my hand..and smiled..uh...this guy made my knees weak.

"Woah.!!That was a fantastic battle."Kitts said.

"No one stood up against Free this well.!!"said Shasa.

"SUPERB!!!Y/N!!"cheered Valt and Honcho as they hugged me.

Kris clapped."Well Done!"

"Good Y/N. Even if your Bey Burst,you did a spectacular job.."Trad said as he smiled at me.I couldn't help but smile back.

"Ya..You were awesome!!You stood up for like 10 minutes against Free..That is a record!!"said Honey and Kitts.

People were surprised and shocked.

"Ok now! That Concludes the tryouts"Trad announced.

"Good. I can go now."Free said as he turned around..

But as he was walking he came towards my direction and told me, "Nice Battle"

"Th-Thanks Free." I said stuttering..Fuck to this world!!why do I need to stutter!!!?!?

Then he leaned a bit towards my ear causing me to blush like a mess and the butterflies in my stomach to explode..I felt sweaty..my heart skipped a beat and then thumped like a drum..I felt like passing out..

And then he whispered something that made me feel that I should jump off a cliff due to the embarrassment..

"But next time, try not to get DISTRACTED..."

( I'm satisfied writing this)