Chapter 21: I Kissed those lips.

Emily's POV.

Kim gave us a ride back to the hotel, it was a very silent ride and Kim didn't ask Adrian and I any questions. She dropped us off and we said our goodbyes to her.

Sneaking back inside without communicating with each other was rather tricky, we were like spies without a direction.

So stupid.

But when we got to our floor, we found that the rest of the students threw a god damn party in one of the boys hotel room. Guessed our teachers did go on that weekend honeymoon after all. I wasn't in the mood to party so I decided to go where I was supposed to be, I didn't even say goodnight to Adrian, I just turned and walked away but I did feel his gaze on my back.

I opened the hotel room with the key card that Stacey had shoved in my jacket pocket before I left, I let myself inside and I turned on the lights, seeing that I was the only one in the room, of course I was but that was a good thing, I needed the peace and quiet in order to think about what had happened between Adrian and I.

Or not. Thinking about how I almost fucked my fake boyfriend didn't sound so very healthy.

I remembered Jess hiding a bottle of liquor in the closet that morning before we went out to eat.

I rushed to the closet and slid the white doors open and there it was, sitting down there and waiting for me to pick it up.

"Come to mommy." I picked it up and kicked off my shoes before dropping down on one of the beds.

My phone vibrated in my jacket pocket, I pulled it out and found a message from Adrian.

"Hey, you okay?" It read.

I rolled my eyes at the screen and tossed the phone on the bed beside me.

"Of course I'm not okay, dumbass." I whispered to myself while I opened the bottle and had a shot. "Ugh," I scowled at the burning liquid.

My phone vibrated again, "Emily? Talk to me, are you okay?"

"Why won't he just leave me alone?" I took another sip.

"Emily, I'm sorry I kissed you, okay? I was all up in my feelings and I guess I was not thinking straight or some shit." He sent another text.

Not thinking straight or some shit?

All up in his feelings? What did that even mean?

"Let's talk tomorrow, I'm really wasted right now" I finally replied but he didn't respond.

Whatever, boys are assholes. Him kissing me was an asshole move even though I really liked it.

I sat the bottle on the fancy nightstand, took off my jacket and laid flat on the bed, letting sleep take over me.

*******

The next morning, I woke up early with a really strong headache, sitting up, I groaned at the pain while holding my head. I stood up and looked around the room. All three girls were now present but seriously passed out on one bed. They looked really cute so I decided to pick up my phone and take a picture of them sleeping.

I looked at the screen and smiled.

I heard an alarm go off on someone else's phone and they all whined in their sleep.

"Stacey, turn it off!" Shouted Gina who was sleeping in the middle of Jess and Stacey.

"I don't know where it is." Stacey responded in a sleepy tone.