"You see the box of ties there?"

I nodded hurriedly.

"Pick a suitable tie for me. Go."

He finally stepped away from me grabbing the coffee.

I picked a blue tie which would go well with his baby blue shirt.

As he finished his coffee I walked closer to him fixing the tie around his collar. I need to get used to being close to him.

But how could I?!

"And I want you to do this everyday without me reminding you. Got it?"

I pulled away and answered.

"Yes sir."

Enzo William.

I shook my head and smiled about earlier. She is still so.. cool. Just a little cold but she is good.

And she is still so pretty, it hurts.

I started working on my computer straight away, trying not get distracted by my attractive PA.

Soon it was lunch time. I thought of not having lunch today. A knock interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah."

I replied shortly thinking it would be Elle but there was Aubrey who rushed towards me with excitement.

"Enzo! Let's eat together!"

"No I have work. Please leave."

She started whining like a baby.

"Pleasee!!!"

She yelled. I walked towards her, hoping she would leave.

"What do you want?"

She placed her palm on my chest soon bringing it at the back of my neck. I felt goosebumps rise on my body.

Aubrey is my ex but currently I have no relations with her. We have these hooks ups once in a while but that's it. Nothing more nothing less.

She pulled my close by my tie, and locked her lips around mine.

I don't really mind this intimacy sometimes.

She continued for a few more minutes and we paused our actions, catching our breathe.

She was panting hard already.

"Ah Enzo... I like this.."

After a few minutes of calming down she again spoke up.

"Why did you hire Elle? She was reason of our messy relationship right-"

"I have already made it clear I have no feelings left for you. Don't bring Elle into this."

"What's so special in her Enzo?"

"You get some work done. I'm the boss here."

She huffed and walked out. For some reason it didn't felt right to kiss her today.

I shook my head and started working again but my telephone rang.

"Yes?"

"Sir, after lunch you are supposed to be meeting up with the-"

"Miss Miller, you're still working? Isn't it lunch now?"

I got silence in response.

"Alright, come inside my cabin."

She should be strictly taking breaks during break time. It's a rule in my building!

"Come in."

She stepped in, i could make out the small pout on her cute face.

"You should be eating lunch right now. What are you still doing up here?"

"I had to arrange my desk first so-"

"It already looks clean you know."

"Because I wanna arrange it in a different way."

I could feel her mentally rolling her eyes at me.

What i know is, she doesn't being questioned this way.

"Okay but you do know you're going to accompany me for the meeting?"

"Yes sir, I'm well aware."

"So you should have lunch right now. I don't wanna carry a dizzy woman with me in the meeting."

She frowned. No one has ever dared to do that to me and here she is already crossing the limits.

"I am not that weak, sir. I can handle myself."

She argued politely. I bet she was fighting the urge to glare at me but I wanna test her patience.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She replied almost curtly and left my office.

My lips curved up.

"Stupid Elle."

I mumbled. Whatever she did , it was a dumb move. Is she actually not going to eat anything for the meeting?

 Is she actually not going to eat anything for the meeting?