« 06 »

Grammatical errors ahead+

"Deja Vu" Jay muttered as he frowned looking at Jungwon, his face were shining through the sunlight hitting his face. The soft smile on his lips was totally similar to the one he saw way back then when he first saw him.

That raven who likes carrying his journal with him whenever he go...

His memories forcefully bring him back to the time where what he could only do is admire Jungwon from afar, then he looked at his phone
Same place, Same date, same day, maybe it's a coincidence. But if there's one thing that did not match, it's his feelings.

He did lie when he said he never loved the other. he totally did. He loved him as if he was his life. But that was before. this time he no longer does and he knew the only thing he could do is give Jungwon the one month he's asking for cause he knows that Jungwon deserves better, he deserves someone who could fulfill the love jungwon deserves and when Jungwon finally moved on and found someone else to love, he'd be the happiest for him, he could only wish Jungwon would feel the same for him.

It's already dark and the two were only on their way back to their home.

"Won, are you happy?" He asked holding jungwon's hand as Jungwon tighten his gripped on it.

But the other didn't answer he just looked at the path they're taking as they both walked slowly, he did felt how the younger's hand weakened it's hold on his.

Jungwon wanted to say he is, he wants to say he's happy for having jay with him and go to the place where they first met, but he can't he feels so weak and his eyes were getting heavy second by second.

"Won, Are you okay?" He asked.

Jungwon forced himself to look at the blonde giving him a small nod, that's when everything that surrounds him went black.

"Feed him after he wakes up, I made soup I left it covered on the table. my boyfriend's parents are on their way, I still have lots to arrange in my place. Please take care of him" Sunoo said as he looked at Jungwon worriedly as he walked towards the bed he's laying at.

"I will leave now, won. please do wake up soon" he whispered on his ear giving a small kiss on his forehead before looking back at Jay.

"I'll leave now" he said giving a tight smile before getting out of Jungwon's room.

Jay sighed heavily as he sat beside the younger who's in deep slumber.

"What happened,won?" He asked combing his fingers gently on the latter's hair.

"You were never someone to get sick easily" he spoken.

"You're still the same. You still doesn't know how to take care of yourself, Now you're making me guilty" he said almost a whisper when his phone rang.

"I'm gonna take this one" says him as he walked towards the window of the room putting the phone by his ear.

"Why did you call?"

[I want to ask if I could go to my brother's house later, her wife just gave birth and he can't skip work. I was thinking of helping them]

"Why would you?, He isn't even your real brother" Jay replied earning a heavy sigh from Cassandra.

[Jay, being not blood related doesn't lessen the fact that he's still my brother. We don't have the same mom nor dad but he treated me like he's real sister and I want to pay all his efforts on me back, by this small things I don't know if we should still fight about it]

"Do what you want, I'm not there anyways, anyways. I kinda have problems right now, won passed out earlier while we're walking home"

[Is he okay?, You always Mention how he's always pale, what if it's something serious? You should take him for a check up. Is he there?] she said worriedly

"Chill, no need to be too soft, Cass. He's completely fine. He's actually sleeping" says the blonde

[I love you, Jay. I love you so much] the other suddenly said maybe she really wants to say it earlier but too afraid that his fiance's husband is there.

She doesn't really like the idea of being somehow like an affair but she couldn't do anything. She is too inlove with him. Like with everything he does. She feels so embarrassed, she's a lawyer she was supposed to be the good example yet she's the actual bad influence of all for being an affair. all she could do is pray that Jay's husband would  forgive her for it though she's not expecting he would just wishing he might consider, cause Jay's stories makes her so interested of him, she is thinking of wanting to be friends with him they might get along but that will only happen if he wasn't the mistress of jungwon's husband.

A small smile crept on Jay's face as he heard it, her I love you's were like music to his ears, but not for someone atleast not for Jungwon who just woke up only to hear Jay in a call with "her" again.

"I love you too" Jay said still not noticing the raven who just wants to cry all the pain he's feeling, all out. but no tears came falling. it feels like Jay was cheating on him well he is cheating on him but he remembered that he doesn't have the right to be jealous about it.

He remembered jay wasn't his anymore, he belongs to someone else and he needs to accept it even if it hurts.

Looking at the blonde who smiled brightly as he heard giggles through the call makes him want to be happy but he couldn't get himself to do it since he's not even the reason for that smile.

It already hurts, it truly does but it hurted more when she said something.

[We could have a baby too!, Once we get married let's have kids, we'll be great parents] she giggled out but it faded.

[Oh, I'm sorry it just slipped I--]

"No, it's okay. actually that would be perfect, I could already imagine having those kids you're talking about" Jay laughed

Jungwon just lay down his head burying his face on the pillow as he cried. He don't want to listen anymore.

He and Jay wanted to have kids too, they wanted a kid and he could only thought of adopting and Jay would always reply that he wasn't ready and they should save first.

He's happy, that Jay is finally ready. He's happy their plans will all come true. but the fact that Jay would fulfill it with someone else makes him devastated. It hurts so much that he couldn't do anything about it.

"Okay, bye" Jay said

And the raven already knew they're finished. He pretended to be sleeping as Jay walked beside him again.

It hurts, it hurts so bad, especially when Jay spoke.

"I'm sorry for making promises with you, Won. If I only knew I could never fulfill it. I would never have made it at the first place"

Jungwon could feel his heart screaming in pain with every word Jay just said.

"I hope you'll get better tomorrow" Jay added as he left the room.

Jungwon could feel the coldness swallowing him.

"I'd never get better, I'd never recover. Not from this nor the pain you gave me, nothing will be less painful and nothing would ever make me feel better, not even the one month we deal with" Jungwon wants to say. with a heavy heart as always he closed his eyes wishing the next day would be better than this one.

°°°°

Short update!, Sorry for the boring and shitty chapters please bear the typographical and grammatical errors, I'll fix it soon. Will update again tomorrow