prologue

The courtship only lasted for a month, their happiness were measured by the amount of laughter they shared, the amount of jokes they throw each other and the movies they watched while resting in each other's embrace.

The love they shared were seen with the kisses they shared in and out of their campus. The comfort they found in each other's arms and the care they shared for each other, that made them both satisfied..

Getting to know each other were them having dates at amusement parks, eating together, sharing hugs and holding hands while walking late night at the empty streets, were held in their hearts as precious steps to their blooming relationship.

Most people think they weren't really a match...

Cause they were complete opposites of each other, they have different interest and perspectives in life.

Jungwon is pursuing English and journalism with his dream to be a writer, he wants to write novels and publish books.

While Jay's interest is on law, he wants to speak for those who can't and defend those who can't defend themselves.

Jungwon is more of a quiet and calm person he'd rather stay quiet than to say something that might hurt other's feelings, he believed that words said can never be taken back. on the other hand jay can lose his cool easily, he is open with his thoughts, He'll says and do what he wants even if someone told him not to...

been boyfriends for nine months and their graduation day is the same day where jay gathered his courage getting on his knees infront of his boyfriend, it took minutes of processing everything up before jungwon said yes to whatever his boyfriend is asking him....

The Amount of happiness and love they shared were only witnessed by the lawyer who got them married at the city hall...

But life wasn't really as easy as they thought. They rushed everything which just made their relationship complicated...

And now they are six years married but they are also seperated for five...

Jay left because of his desire for bigger things in life he wants to study in a big law school in states, jungwon don't really agree with the idea of his husband leaving him, which brought them to big arguments, they fight every single time, until one day jay left he went to America, leaving his husband behind.

the last thing he told his husband before leaving is, he's tired and sleep wouldn't help...

jungwon never heard of from him since then, that's why it's a big shock for him to see his husband standing on their doorway with his suit case and his coat hanging on his arm.

observing his features, jungwon can say he changed a lot,his black hair is now blonde and neatly combed to the back , his face got more mature and his hands became veiny, he look so professional with the white dress shirt he's wearing. ofcourse jungwon didn't missed the slit on his eyebrow and the dangling earrings on his ear.

But for jay's view, jungwon didn't changed at all, his eyes, his hair, his lips, his clothing, nothing literally changed except the fact that he got a bit paler...

"Im gonna get you a drink" jungwon spoke breaking the awkward silence between them.

"Please make it quick we need to talk" the blonde said interwining his fingers, his elbows resting on his lap.

After good few minutes he came back with a glass of orange juice for jay and water for himself...

"Thanks" jay mumbled

While the latter didn't talk he just grabbed the glass of water drinking it...

"I can see how you never change" jay said

"And I can see that you changed too much" jungwon replied, earning a heavy sigh from the other...

"I don't want to make this long" jay started

Jungwon just stared at him waiting for what he was about to say...

"I want divorce"

The glass jungwon is holding suddenly slipped from his weakened hands landing on the cold floor now in pieces, it's like someone poured cold water on his body making him freeze...

"I'm engaged" the blonde confessed

That only made the other feel worse, he can feel his heart breaking even more. he felt like someone is choking him, he can't breathe.

"She's better" he added

Jungwon just closed his eyes clenching his fist before saying

"why did you even married me if you're just going to hurt me like this?"

He saw how Jay's jaw tightened while his eyes that used to be soft are now darkening.

"Im immature that time, I was nineteen!"

"And I'm eighteen, jay" he said trying to be calm.

"You being a year younger doesn't make any change, I want divorce" he spoke sternly

Jungwon could only look down covering his face with his palm.

With a frustrated sigh, jay poked his tongue on his inner cheek...

"We're already seperated for five years, having divorce won't make any difference, you're just going to sign the papers so I can leave"

"So you just came back to make me sign your sorry papers?" Jungwon asked

"Why else would I come back if not because of it?" He asked irritatedly

"Do you love her?"

"I--, ofcourse"

Jungwon doesn't really have any idea how he should react he's confused everything is too much to process for him....

"I don't know" he mumbled.

"Stop it, I just need your signitu--"

He cutted him off.

"I'll sign it"

The frown from Jay's face immediately faded and replaced by a grin...

"Great" he said reaching for his suitcase when jungwon spoke again

"I'll sign it but I have a condition"

"What is it?" He asked

"Please stay for a month. After that I'll give you what you want"

"Oh come on, one month is too much!" Jay complained

"One month is nothing compared to the five years of me, waiting for you to come back" jungwon said

"Fine, deal"

"One month then, after that let's forget that you and I ever met" jay agreed

Jungwon just let out a bitter smile before looking at him directly to the eyes..

"And one more thing"

"What is it?"

"for one month you have to pretend that you still love me and after that you can leave with your papers all signed"

"I'm gonna do what you want but never forget my condition after everything we have to forget that--"

"You and I ever met" jungwon continued

•••••••••••••••••••

:> Sorry for grammatical errors