«04 »

Sorry for grammatical errors+

It's 11 am and the two agreed to just have their lunch at the mall.
Actually jay asked for it since he remembered how he and jungwon was actually supposed to go to the mall the last time, if it weren't for the rain.

The two of them really didn't talk much after going to the cemetery yesterday. jungwon said he's exhausted and just went to his room the moment the get back home. While jay just took those moments battling with the guilt in his mind after knowing what happened to the couple who used to be his parent figure.

He wonders what jungwon must have felt all those moments where he needs to deal with everything alone. He can imagine the raven sobbing. Bet he feels so lonely, sad and in pain. But to be honest, he never saw Jungwon cry. He saw him tearing up sometimes but he'd reasoned out that something get in his eye or that his eyes were just itchy. But back then he can always hear Jungwon crying in their room whenever they're fighting, till now he can hear Jungwon sobbing every night. Sometimes he wishes the walls weren't too thin, cause it somehow hurts whenever he hears his sob when midnight came.

It's stupid that he have been so mean to the younger since he arrived, he wish he have been more nice to him.

So he thinked of trying to do it now.

"Is it good?" He asked looking at the younger who gave him a nod after shoving the spoon in his mouth.

"After this you can decide where you want to go" jay added, jungwon just looked at him a smile slowly appearing on his face.

"I want to buy a new camera, can we go to the shop later?" He asked softly

"Like I said, you can decide where ever you want to go" jay said before drinking the glass of water on the table.

"I think of taking pictures again, Im already done with my book they are processing it to be published, you'll buy one right?" Jungwon hopefully asked looking at jay who just raised an eyebrow at him.

"When will it be published?" He asked

"Well, maybe in nine months or more, it's hard to process everything so--" jungwon cutted himself off looking at jay again.

"I forgot, we had a deal. I'm sorry for being too talkative" the raven bitterly smiled

"I'll get one, for me reading a book doesn't require knowing the author. I'm sure it'll be good, all your works are" the blonde said. It was really nothing to jay but to jungwon it was everything he could wish for.

He wants to thank the other again but he's too afraid to get him annoyed, it might change his mind and he doesn't want that.

He just gave him a bright smile as he finished his food knowing that jay probably knows how thankful he is already.

-----

"I like this one" jungwon smiled at the owner of the shop as he hold the Instax camera.

"That's cheap, you could get a better one than that. You earn a lot and you're alone what makes you scared to spend?" Jay asked, looking at the camera the younger is holding.

"Im not scared to spend, i just want this one. It's similar to the one I have before." Jungwon said handing his credit card to the cashier.

Jay could clearly remember how jungwon loves taking pictures, he would always snap a photograph of jay whenever he gets the chance, exept of jay, jungwon also likes taking pictures of flowers and sunsets.

Jay would always take him in gardens every weekend just so he could take pictures. And every night they'll both lay in the grass at their garden looking at the moon, jungwon used to be more of a night time person, the night gives him a clear mind to be able to make plots for his novels other than that he loves it for night time means sleeping beside with the man he loves.

But since jay left, he started to hate night time. the moon that used to give him comfort was now the thing he hates most. The used to be comfortable and safe nights, were replaced by cold and lonely ones.

Then he realized... It wasn't the night that's comforting him all along. It was jay whom bring comfort he is his home.....

_____

After buying the camera, jungwon requested to go by the sea to watch the sunset. The raven said he wanted to take pictures, he do miss taking photos because he stopped that hobby the moment jay left him.

The new camera he has is really good he had to admit but the one he has before was way better knowing how he have been using it since 1st year college, it's a gift from his mom and dad on his birthday.

They worked really hard just to afford buying that camera for him knowing their son really loves pictures as mentioned a couple of times now.

But ever since jungwon stopped photography he just stocked the camera on the attic along with the stuff jay left, he can't get himself to throw it away as he convinced himself that the other would comeback.

And he's right, he came back but unlike expected the blonde cake back not because he misses his husband nor he regretted leaving him. He came back to gave the news that he found someone else.

As far as he can Jungwon doesn't want to think about how jay already has someone else. All he wants is to enjoy the month he could still spend with him in peace without thinking about anyone else.

While taking pictures, jungwon
Took a glance at jay who is wearing his earphones.

"He still loves listening to music" he said almost a whisper as he smiled looking at the blonde.

But his heart stopped it's beat when he heard the other singing.

"So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home~"

Jungwon was quite sure jay didn't realize that he's listening cause the other's attention wasn't even on him. Its on the Sand he have been tracing his fingers through.

Jungwon do miss how the other's gentle voice would sent him to sleep. But now that he heard it again makes his heart aches, the lyrics of the song sure states how jay obviously misses his fiance. The tears brimming from his eyes and his painful heart was already telling him to stop hurting himself more. But he can't, He loves him he wants him.

"Just one month, love. Just one month, please give me a month to be selfish for the very first and keep you by myself cause you're the only one I have left." he muttered still looking at the blonde who is unaware of how jungwon's heart was aching with every action he make.

---------

Sorry for grammatical errors this story has no proofread please bare with it I'll edit it once I finished the whole book 🙇🏼‍♀️