The start of a new year

So as usual every year they ran into that magical wall to get to the magic train to Hogwarts. This time its there 4th time.Everyone in Hogwarts older then 4th years or a 4th year is used to everything and everyone in their house except new comers,the new comers always seem to be confused at everything. There also was young love going on and what not. Harry loved Ginny (Fred and George and Ron's little sister) Harry and Ginny were both flustered on their first date but then they started dating and are doing really good,Ginny is still a bit confused shes only a year 3. As everyone boarded the train Hermione caught a peek of Draco in a very handsome outfit and she blushed a bit then looked away.Harry,Ginny and Ron waved at Hermione to sit with them so she ran over of course.
Everyone was talking to each other but Hermione was staring off at Draco's eyes she was memorized until Ron said hey Hermione you okay? Hermione responded with yes and then she just ate.A little later Hermione was going out the bathroom from changing into her uniform then Draco accidentally tripped her and she face planted and her face started bleeding,Draco checked if no one was looking (no one was) then he helped Hermione up. Hermione was surprised. Draco also apologized and gave her a kiss on the forehead.Hermione obviously blushed a bit,Draco teased her a bit and then off Hermione was. A little bit later they arrived it was late tho so it was very late Hermione walked alone when a drunk guy walked in and tryed to mess with her but she used a spell to make him die and then Hermione had to go to Dumbledore's office they re sorted her with the hat and.....