PROMOTION #4

Promotion No. 4

AUTHOR NAME: TheKnightQueen

TheKnightQueen is a 21 year-old aspiring writer who's motto is “Don't say the word QUIT, just write and write 'cause someday you'll shine.”

SHORT INTERVIEW

What inspired you to write?

Everytime na makikita ko yung mga published books, movies, and series. Stories na nagiging drama, and movies. Whenever I see those, laging nasa isip ko someday magiging isa ring published books and becomes movies din ang aking mga work. (Kahit impossible hahaha).

How did wattpad changed your life?

It helps me to wait someone who deserves you, na totoo ang "True Love". And it's inspire me a lot. Gaya ng anumang struggles na pinaghirapan mo sa buhay in the end you'll find your happiness.
🥰🤗😊✨

Below is her masterpiece, let's show her our support.

•••|STORY|•••

Title: Touch and Die Author: TheKnightQueenGenre: Action-romanceStatus: Completed

Author: TheKnightQueen
Genre: Action-romance
Status: Completed

Blurb:

Rhexyl is a college student whom you wouldn't want to know. She is a nerd and likes wearing boyish clothes. She might just be an ordinary girl, but with a very cunning attitude and certified rule-breaker.

     She was always oblivious to her surroundings, and never cared even though she always had been bullied. Until one day, she got into the University of Der Mord, the school that everyone dreams of. Suddenly, her quiet life, as well as her heart came into life when she met Sylvester - a silent, cold-hearted, snob and extremely dangerous man.

What kind of life awaits her? Will she be able to stay or just leave?

Link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/263375682