PROMOTION #1

PROMOTION NO. 1

AUTHOR NAME: Anneyiie

She's a 20-something author whose motto is, "Successful person are not gifted, they just work hard and succeed on purpose."

What inspired her to write:

It was her dream that inspired her to write. Since she was kid, she dream of becoming a writer. She admire those author or writer who worked miracle through the stories she read and saw. And she told herself, "Gusto kong magsulat at maging Hollywood movie ang istoryang isinulat ko, kahit isa lang sa mga novela ko ang maging movie ay ayos na."

And when asked how did wattpad changed her life, she answered:

~Itinuro niya ako sa right way, I mean simula nang naisipan kong magsulat ay nabago ang buhay ko. Naging mulat ako sa katotohanan na mas importante ang pangarap at pamilya, ibinalik niya ako sa dating AKO. And of course kasama ko si Lord sa paglalakbay ko ngayon kaya ramdam kong tama ang daang tinatahak ko ngayon. Iyon lang, Salamat!

Follow her on her social media accounts:

FB: Graziie Wp
IG: @anneyiie_wp
Twitter: @anneyiie

Below stories are her masterpieces.

•••|STORIES|•••

Title: I'm not InnocentAuthor: AnneyiieGenre: Action-RomanceStatus: Completed

Author: Anneyiie
Genre: Action-Romance
Status: Completed

Blurb:

"Life for Life... Death for Death... Revenge for Revenge"

A 26-years-old woman Cassidy Kira Avila is a well-known doctor in Spain. She was an influential woman and hated by the government because she was against the national government's law. She is a beautiful young women, tall, slim and a quiet person but she is considered a scary woman by many. She met a man she did not expect to come into her life, a man who is the opposite of the person she first loved. He was tall, muscular, handsome and shy but kind. They lived in the Philippines for the safety of their family because someone disturbed their peaceful life but destiny is playful because that person still found them. Her miserable life began again because apart from her enemy, other people also hated her and forced her to overthrow her. She wants to ignore the problems that come to her because all she wants is a peaceful life but she may lose freedom, power, and family.