PROMOTION #2

Promotion No. 2

Author Name: CalypsoPaige

Short Bio:

I started writing my first novel in year 2018. Since then, I've become a fan of fiction novels which is also the reason why I became hooked on writing fiction stories. Also, I have been reading various novels on wattpad to learn from the other writes on how to effectively write a novel with correct usage of punctuation marks and other things that I– should be able to apply in my story. Year 2019, I started to seriously published my first story with the help of my co-writer. What inspired me the most was the people who have been supporting me– complimenting me about my potential– and believing in me that I could pull anything off as long as I am eager and dedicated to do it. Honestly speaking, I'm a lazybone who only writes when I feel like doing it. But at the same time, I become the hardworking writer when I feel like my story showcases creativity and talent (xd).

Fast forward to this year. . .  After surrounding myself with writers who has the same goal as me, I have become much eager to learn few things about writing. Honestly, my first published story was worst than someone could ever thought. From the sentences, the punctuations, the plot, and the cringey events– I realized, I didn't put my effort on writing that piece. After a month, I published a story again which is entitled as 'The Phantom'. It's an action-fantasy  novel which is written in English. I don't know much about the English language and I'm not a pro-english speaker who knows a lot about tenses but I can proudly say that I have become the best version of my self. I seek and seek for development– I may not be the best writer of all time but at least, I became a writer in a time when I became so drowned at the thought of being the worst writer. Tbh, wattpad changed me. It changed my half personality, taught me lessons about life, and change my perspective about being satisfied to the things you have.

To writer's out there. "Keep dreaming, soar high and aim for the sky instead of aiming for the star."

“If you can't do it tomorrow, why not do it today?” “Do not pressure yourselves. Always think about writing for your satisfaction. Do not be afraid of failing because failing is a part of being an aspiring dreamer.”

I, Calypso Paige, also known as @sky_zard on wattpad, a 16 years old aspiring writer, Just wanna say, ang haba na pala nito. Good bye!

•••|STORIES|•••

Title: The PhantomAuthor: sky_zardGenre: Action-FantasyStatus: On-Going

Title: The Phantom
Author: sky_zard
Genre: Action-Fantasy
Status: On-Going

Blurb:

Sky Varon is a girl who has a happy childhood, living with a complete family inside the wall of Aviate District. She's always been curious of the outside world. What's the situation outside? How tall are the Demons? What do they look like? Are they demons with a horns?

She once told her Mom what was it outside? And that she wants to join the legion of guereros, a group of warriors, soldiers, and protectors of the 4 walls. But her mom opposed the idea of her, joining the legionnaires. However, as a child of Gaia (her mother) who she got her attitude from, she still wants to be a warrior and protect mankind's freedom at least.

Time has passed, she joined the legion alongside with her half sister, Zelda. At first, she was excited but it was just the beginning. There are still things she doesn't know. Her story is just the beginning of an end whereas there are still chapters that needs to be unfurled as soon as she finally awakened the thing inside her.

The situations have been turned upside down. As she fought with those demons while filled with hatred, she never knew that she would die and appear above like a phantom shrouded in a great intensity emanating from the blazing phoenix where the sky meets another sky which resurrected from the dead.

But who knows, if her resurrection, could be a new hope for mankind.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/286492485