"Don't touch me" I shouted at him in fury.

After harming my Elli, now they are showing sympathy for us.

Who wants that sympathy or pity. I don't need it now or later. I just hate them to the core.

I make my Elli sit carefully on the ground and got up while holding his shoulder making sure he won't fall.

After, I stood up. I supported him to stand up too on his feet with very difficulty.

By taking his hand, I placed it around my neck while holding him by his waist.

I walked towards the hut slowly while making him walk.

As soon as we reached. I saw a beautiful hut. She opened the door and lead me inside the hut.

I took him inside and looked at the room, whether it is safe or not.

I checked everything inside the hut whether it is safe for us to stay here because I don't trust them anymore. Who knows what if they kept anything poisonous to kill us.

After making sure, I make him lay on the bed.

"Shall I stay here to help you. We won't harm you both anymore. You can trust us" That lady spoke.

I took the kit from her and responded..

"I can take care of my husband on my own. Now, You may leave" I replied rudely.

Call me arrogant or rude but, when it comes to my loved one's I will become haughty.

That lady nodded her head and left. I quickly closed the door and checked the whole first aid kit whether it is safe to use the iodine and all . After knowing it is safe, I inched to him.

I helped him in removing the shirt. Then, I took the cotton, dipping in iodine I cleaned the wounds and band aid where he got severe injuries while sobbing hearing his groans. After treating his wounds.

"Sir, Are you feeling pain in your lower part too." I asked him in concern.

"A l-i-ttle" my Elli mumbled.

"Shall I take off your pant to check the wounds" I asked him hesitantly

Actually, I am so shy to ask him but I have to or else what if he is hurt badly.

He didn't respond for a second. May be he didn't want to. I got embarrassed by asking him.

"Hmm" he hummed by looking at my red face, a few seconds later.

I slowly opened his pant too and saw all whipped marks on his thighs too.

A whimper escaped my lips. With shaking hands I cleaned the wounds and applied ointment there.

I don't know whether to ask him or not, but I have too what if he got hurt down there too. In worry, I kept all my shyness aside and queried him.

"S-sir, Are you feeling pain down there too" I asked him feeling scared.