SMASH also, nezu and ua

-izu control-

Uuuugh I'm sooo sleeeppyyy

I wrap the big teddy bear I'm holding into a hug. I can feel it nuzzle into my neck and it gives a cute yawn.

Izu

Hm

You Don't *snickers* have a big teddy bear

.
.
.

I shot my eyes open and see toga right next to me. I feel my head turn into a tomato while hugging her closer in embarrassment

Kacchan: "damn you already got a girlfriend huh lucky~"

Izu: "s-shut up kacchan"

After yesterday party kacchan slept here for tonight. We actually did talk about training. Bakugo knows about a gym that teaches gymnastics. Y/n loved the idea and thought it would be perfect for the fighting style he had in mind. Y/n did share his opinions on how kacchan should train. We're going to teach kacchan karate while doing another thing I suggested, Sparring. Toga also got interested in the training and wants to join in. Toga wasn't sure about being a hero with her quirk but y/n chimed his thoughts about her becoming a underground hero and immediately loved the idea. But today we decided to hang out instead of training.

Kacchan: "hey izu where's your switch at I wanna play smash while you get out of that situation"

... y'all have smash here?

Um yeah why. OW

-y/n control-

I push Toga off and jump out of bed

Y/n: "I'm going to whoop anyone's ass in smash that challenges me!"

Katsuki: "oh SO THATS A CHALLENGE HUH ALT SKIN!?" He asked with a maniac smile

Y/n: "OH YOU KNOW IT BAKUSHIT!" I replied with a similar smile

I feel like this is going to be a normal thing now... also we really need to stop switching like that it hurts!

And so began the ultimate war of smash. It went on for 13 hours with Toga joining the war a little while in. With inko decided to end it by whooping all of our asses with her main (tell me all of their mains I wanna see who y'all pick along with your own)

-timeskip to the next day brought to you by izu adorable face. Still y/n control-

*out of everyone nezu thought u/n would be he didn't expect a kid*

Y/n: "now to formally greet I'm l/n y/n. Izuku midoriya quirk technically"

Nezu: "well it's nice to meet you l/n I'm the principle of this fine school, nezu. Though you already know that"

Y/n: "mmmmhm it's nice to finally meet you. But I have to know if you actually have the money?"

to respond to that nezu pulled out a case of money. Actually it's more then what we would be trading for. 10 million yen