Peter hobbles over to his room, but he accidentally puts weight on his leg and his vision darkens. 

"AUGH!"

Peter's vision blurs and he feels himself falling, and he is no longer aware of being awake. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Tony was in the lab, working on some improvements to his suit, when his music suddenly turns off. 

"Fri, where's my music?"

"I'm sorry boss, but I just received a distress signal from Karen"

"WHAT? What's wrong?"

"Karen alerted me saying that Peter fell from a high place after running out of web fluid, and on the way down, Peter hit his leg against a light pole and landed on the ground. Thankfully, he has no concussion, but he has broken his leg. A few seconds after getting home, he fell unconscious."

By the time Friday finished talking, Tony had made it to Peter's apartment. He had flown quickly to his apartment when Friday said that he fell. 

He got out of the suit and made it stand by the apartment door. He knocked on the door. 

"Peter? Are you ok? Open the door!"

No answer.

Tony grabs the keys May gave him and unlocked the door and went in. He quickly walked to Peter's room and saw him in this position. 

He quickly walked over and tried to wake him up

________________________________________________________________________________

"er-ter-ke-p-ter-eter!-ake-p!"

Peter let out a groan. 

"ter!-P-Peter open your eyes for me!"

Peter opens his eyes tiredly and looks at Mr. Stark. 

"Msr Strk? Wa you doin here?"

"Karen told me. Why didn't you tell me as soon as you fell? But, what's done is done. Right now, we need to get you to Med bay"

Peter doesn't say anything as Tony lifts him, and takes him out of his apartment. He tells his suit to go back to the compound, and he calls Happy. 

"Boss?"

"Happy, bring the car to Peter's apartment. His leg is broken, and I don't want to take him to the compound with the suit, because I'm afraid I'll hurt it even more. 

"Oh my gosh, yeah. I'll be there in five minutes"

Happy hangs up, and Tony takes Peter to the front, and as soon as he is there, Happy pulls up with the car. 

He gets out and opens the back door. Tony hands Peter over to Happy, and Tony gets in the car, and Happy carefully puts Peter in the car with Tony. Tony sits with his back to the door, and lays Peter's head against his chest, and Peter's body is sprawled across the seats.