𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ↬ 𝙲𝚄𝙿𝙸𝙳'𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙳

Start from the beginning

"Kelsey?" I looked over my shoulder, at the girl who had been finishing up applying makeup at her vanity mirror.

"Yep?" She glanced over.

"How does this look? It's too much, isn't it?" I sighed. "I'll-"

"No you actually look stunning, October. Don't worry about it." She waved off. Kelsey had worn a tennis skirt and a knitted vest crop top, her hair tied up in a bun.

"You girls ready to go?" Cassidy swung by, leaning on the door frame, raising her eyebrows. "Because we're going to miss out on jello shots, and that's a shame. Jello shots rule." She pouted, setting her hands on her hips, rings adorning her frail fingers.

As it turned out to be; the kappa alpha psi fraternity that didn't stray quite far from the kappa alpha theta sorority household were quite literally like the Capulet's and the Montague's of the iconic literary piece 'Romeo and Juliet.' The way that Cassidy, (who was indeed the president of this sorority) described her tragic end to a relationship with Calum from that fraternity. Of course, minus the part where Friar Lawrence totally caved into second-degree murder.

Anyway, it seems like a valid reason for Cassidy to have such a high guard on herself, around the fraternity.

When I walked alongside Kasey and the black haired girl, the rest of the girls following behind us in lively conversation and bountiful giggles of excitement as I glanced over my shoulder, then back over at Cassidy.

"So, just curious as to why we're showing up to this party if you know who kinda had a falling out with you?"

"Because Calum Hood is nonexistent to me. And he'll just have to face it, my girls are all I need." She shrugged, tugging her red veil sleeves over her palms. "Plus, a little party never hurt nobody—quoted by an anonymous genius."

Kelsey snickered. "I think that was totally Miley Cyrus."

Cassidy laughed, holding a hand to her mouth.

"Or Barbara Streisand."

"Who?" Cassidy quirked a brow, our voices soon getting drawn out by the loud music coming from the fraternity house.

"Never-mind." I mumbled, observing the scenery that was indeed a college party at its finest. There was a couple rolling over on the grass, sucking faces not paying much attention their surroundings, groups of friends with red solo cups in hand, and a cup pong table setup on the wooden porch where I had seen Luke and Calum with two other unfamiliar boys, and two other girls at the other end of the cup pong table.

Instantly I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms when one of the drunk girls had scattered the cups off of the table, laying down as she hiked her dress up as high as it could go over her waist, in fits of laughter.

"You gotta do it man! You said you would!" Calum yelled over the music, bumping shoulders with Luke who had then knocked into the boy with bleached hair next to him.

"That's right, I won Lester! Now you have to take a body shot on me." She slurred, clearly past drunk probably after an intense get-at with the cup pong.

"It's Luke, but that's alright." He smirked, tilting his head at the girl.

I glanced at Kelsey who had widened eyes, her jaw dropped. "Holy—"