Some would think when looking at Reid throughout the day, how much he fucks. You'd think it would affect his game, but it doesn't. From getting to know him, I've gotten to understand that nothing affects his game. If anything he loves two things; 1-Hockey 2-Sex, and yes in that order.

Then Rohan comes in the living room, carrying a mug. But that confuses me because I know he doesn't like coffee. To my surprise he passes the couch and hands me the coffee.

I slowly take it because... well I never asked him to make me coffee, but he did. I'm not complaining, actually something happens to my heart, something that feels a lot like...butterflies? Oh god.

Whatever, it's only coffee.

The butterflies mean nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

"1 cream, 2 sugars." He says and when he turns to the boys who are giving him looks, "Shut up, it was already brewed from when Kai made it." He mumbles and goes back to the kitchen.

I smile over the rim and take a sip.

Then I feel my phone vibrate from my pocket. I put the mug on the coffee table and pulled out my phone. 2 Missed call : Dad.

I dial back his number, 4 rings and I hear his voice. "Princess, there you are." 

"Hi dad." I say smiling. And then to my surprise━which shouldn't━all eyes go to me. Then I remember that to them my dad is James Mitchell, former Boston Bruins player, hockey legend. 

"What's going on in your life, what are you doing right now?" I look at each of the boys, who are looking at me like puppies waiting for a treat.

"I'm at a friends house," I say, "Actually the friends house I'm at is my teammates house." 

"Hockey teammates?" 

This is my first time playing alongside━on the same team━as guys. During my whole hockey career, I played with girls. Even my coach's were girls. So the tone of my dad's voice tell me what he's thinking.

"Yup, and they're really big fans do you mind if they say hi?" I didn't think it was possible for them to look anymore excited, but they do.

I hear my dad chuckle, "Put me on speaker."

I take the phone away from my ear and press speaker and place it on the coffee table. "Here dad." The boys scootch to the end of their seats. While I grab my mug and lean back, watching the show.

"Thanks Princess." Now the boys' eyes go to me. I advert my eyes and sip my coffee. 

You know how kids usually are closer to one parent then the other, well for me it's my dad. I'm not saying I'm not close to my mom because I am. But me and my dad have a different bond, it's probably because of the hockey thing but again it's more than that.

Some girls talk gossip to their mom. Telling their mom about their 'crush'. Even when they first get their period, they tell they're mom. Now there are still stuff that I've told my mom and not my dad but I usually go to my dad first. It's hard to explain.

"Hi sir━or Mr. Mitchell." Chase stammers, as I try to muffle a laugh. "It's so cool to talk to you."

"Well I'll see you boys in a couple weeks right? Harvard and Yale games" He says through the phone. Now their mouths are open as their shocked and their gazes swivel over to me again.

I give a sheepish look and shrug, taking another sip. As I said before, my parents are going to that game.

"Who exactly am I talking to?" His amused voice says.

I speak because I feel like they're going to mess up their names, "Your talking to Chase Jackson, Kai Grant and Reid Matthews." I say, looking at them, they're eyes are on the phone like it solves the world problems.

"Thank you Princess. And I really wish I could talk longer to you boys━from what Katherine says, you boys sound like very good players━but I need to talk to Katherine. I do however look forward to meeting you boys."

"Thank you Mr. Mitchell." Kai says.

"Look forward to meeting you too." Reid says.

"Thanks sir." Chase says. They all say this at the same time.

"See you boys." My father says as I reach for the phone and put it to my ear, getting it off speaker. "Am I off?" Mhm I say, "They sound nice, which one are you dating."

"Dad!" I say. The boys are back at what they are doing before talking to dad. "What did you call about."

He chuckles, "About Thanksgiving, we're having it at Grandma and Grandpa's place. I was wondering if your coming?" My mom's parents live in Philadelphia, and my dad's parents━who I call Nana and Papa━live in Bridgeport. 

"Is it just going to be mom, you, me and the grandparents?" I ask taking a sip of coffee, which is almost done.

"Uh, no, your mothers sister and brother are going." He says, "Oh and if you can be there we're going to Bridgeport for a second Thanksgiving two days later."

I think about my schedule, "Uh yeah I think I can make, I'll have to take a flight a couple days before but I'm pretty sure that Coach gave a break that will make so I could go." I take the last sip of my coffee.

"Okay then good I'll tell them. Anyway I have to go but I'll try to call tomorrow, Love you Princess." 

I smile, "Love you dad." I say and hang up. When I look at the boys their already looking at me, "What?"

"Your a daddy's girl." Chase teases. I roll my eyes, even though he's right.

"And you guys were fangirling." I counter, standing up. They all glare at me as I round the couch and go to the kitchen.