⌗008 THE PHONE CALL

Start from the beginning

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

walking into school you spotted mikasa and quickly walked over to her. smiling, you opened your arms. returning the smile she took a step forward engulfing herself into your hug. softly rubbing her back you spoke up "are you okay?"

chuckling, the girl nodded, "i'm doing much better now." breaking away from her your hand fell on her shoulders barley shaking her "good, i'm glad"

stepping back she returned to her locker grabbing a book "thank you for asking, y/n."

fixing the strap on your bag you smiled "always, anyways i'll see you in class!"

walking off the smile on your face faded as you grabbed your phone. like always you checked the time making note of how long until class. "hey y/n!"

following the sound of the voice you were met with a blonde "hello armin."

joining you on your walk he flipped through his book "are you heading to class?".  watching as he flipped through the pages you replied "yes i thought it wouldn't hurt to go early." the both of you walked in silence not sparring a single word on anything else. the male next to you was engaged in his book while you focused on everything around you.

making it to the classroom you both walked in taking your seats. your eyes went straight to the windows watching the lighting strike down multiple times.

classmates started to walk in pulling your attention away. the last one to walk in was mrs. Tybur.

"i hope your mornings have been good."

students hummed in agreement with her statement while others boringly listened. getting ready to speak again the door opened. all eyes went to the door wondering who was late. and they all got their answer as eren walked in closing the door behind him. once his eyes met the classroom he furrowed his eyebrows as everyone was watching him.

tybur didn't say a word as she let him walk to his seat. sitting down next to you she continued on "i have papers to grade so please take today as a study hall."

while she walked to her seat, students got into groups working on assignments. your hand traveled to your bag but soon stopped seeing someone running over to your desk with a chair. "good morning y/n!"

sasha sat down into the chair putting her paper onto your desk "good morning sasha"

smiling, the girl clasped her hands together "during lunch we get to know who made the team". grabbing a notebook from your bag you hummed "well that's good, i'm sure we made it."

picking up her pencil she began to write on the paper "well yeah we were good, like we were the shit." snickering at her comment you flipped through the notebooks pages "we were a power duo"

nodding her head in agreement she continued to move the pencil "thats what im saying we-"

before the girl could finish her sentence eren spoke up "shut up real quick". scoffing sasha looked up from her paper "you did not just tell me to shut up". rolling his eyes eren pointed at his paper "i'm trying to answer this question and i can't with your annoying voice"

leaning over your eyes scanned the question while the two argued. clearing your throat you looked at eren "the answer is d". blankly looking at you he quickly circled the answer moving onto the next question.

as you focused on your paper now you watched as a figure walked into the room. a hall pass sat in his hands as he put it on a hook by the door. analyzing jean you found his hair to be a mess while he dressed jaggedly . the life looked drained out of him.

running your tongue against your lips you held in a laugh. "y/n what the fuck is the answer to this question?" looking over at eren you groaned grabbing the paper from him "are you seriously that stupid?"

"what? no, i just need help with it."

reading over the question you looked at the answer choices, getting it instantly. "its b you stupid fuck" gasping the male snatched the paper out of your hands giving you a nasty look before circling the answer.

time went on and sasha and you decided to pack up. the both of you become bored not too long after. letting the boredom get to you. sasha and you decided to give eren an ugly look every ten seconds. the male caught on quickly and stared at you both in confusion.

as tybur released the class you gave eren one more dirty look before you and sasha ran out of the classroom. laughing in the hallway you waved bye to sasha watching her head to her classroom "i'll see you at lunch y/n!"

smiling you gave her a thumbs up before heading off to your next class. on your way there a sudden smack to your head startled you. turning around you were met with eren. you both gave each other a nasty look but still walked to class together.

walking into class you took your seat watching as eren went to go take his. setting your stuff down you waited for class to begin.

"do you mind if i sit here?"

turning around your eyes met ymir, smiling you moved your bag and put it on the ground "sure i don't mind." the girl sat down giving you a thank you.

right on time the teacher walked in "everyone please take your seats."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

rubbing your temples you looked down at the paper "what's six divided by three again?". connie quickly spoke up "NINE!" picking up your pencil you went to go write down the answer before coming to a stop "wait no its not"

eren chuckled looking at connie "did you just say nine?" blinking connie shrugged "yeah why?". armin broke out into a fit of laughter at connie's stupidness .

the male rolled his eyes before looking at you "ANYWAYS why are you doing easy math, were in the 12th grade?" squinting your eyes you lifted up the paper "this isn't easy math". looking at the paper connie opened his mouth letting out a 'oh'

"and i thought y/n was stupid"

scrunching your face up you threw a pencil at eren "shut up your brain is the size of a pea"

before the male could respond, armin began to pack up quickly "we're about to go to lunch" following his actions you quickly stuffed everything into your bag. as you pulled the zipper closed the bell rang. walking over to eren you gave him your bag "carry this"

groaning he took it in his hand following after you as he watched sasha rush to your direction. giving you her phone you read through it to find your name listed. smiling you look up at her "told you we would make it"

the girl jumped up and down smiling brightly "we're gonna be the best duo ever i swear!"

holding up her finger she licked her lips "but first food!" connie started cheering as he rushed off into the direction of the cafeteria. sasha quickly followed trying to make it first. looking at the two males you spoke "i'm gonna head to the bathroom real quick, you guys go ahead"

armin nodded, walking off while eren dramatically waved bye to which you returned.

turning on your heel you grabbed your phone from your pocket. scrolling through the contacts list you clicked on the one you wanted. lifting the phone to your ear you listened to the ringing.

after the 5th ring a voice spoke "hello?"

you walked over to a window. looking out of it you watched the trees wave. "hello yelena."

the blonde knew what you were calling for. clicking her tongue she spoke to answer the question you had yet to ask.

"it's done."

the hallway was quiet, not a single sound. you were left with your thoughts. a smile turned into a grin as you choked back a laugh "good."

no words were said as you hung up.

stuffing the device back into your pocket you began to walk to the lunch room. although you wanted to spend your time in the quiet hallway you couldn't do that forever.

you had plans to attend too.