Janus x Virgil x Roman

Demons x human, requested, demon Janus, Demon Roman, Human Virgil, they have already been dating.
Tw: hinted smut (might make a part of the smut)

3rd pov

Virgil woke up and snuggled closer to the warmth he felt surrounding him. And then returned he heard a low chuckle. He shot up from where he was laying and looked to his side to see if Roman.
"Darling I didn't mean to Spook you." Roman had a loving gaze and pulled Virgil back to rest on his chest and rapped one of his long wings around Virgils back. Virgil let a sigh out.
"It's fine princy. I love you."
" I love you too my stormcloud."
The two of them heard the loves sweet bed room door open but stayed cuddling into each other.
"Loves please get up~. Its breakfast time."
"With what you to did last night I could sleep forever." Virgil finally heard his voice and it sounded groggy and scratchy.
Roman made a dramatic gasp at his small emo fiance while Janus gave a smirk reliving more of his sharp teeth on his half snake face.
"Kitten if you went to sleep forever we would never have a repeat session~"
Virgil felt the blush rise to his cheeks and down his chest. He hid it in Romans chest who awed at him and Janus smirked.
Janus sat beside Virgil on the corner on the bed and kissed the back of Virgils neck. Virgil let out a breath and let go of Roman to pull Janus in a laying position making sure to avoid the taller males wings.
" Kitten! No we have to eat." Janus voice went down into a growl but nothing happened besides Roma rapping his arms around Virgils waist and big spooning him.
"You two will be the death of me." Janus let out a sigh and put his arms around Virgil over Romans. "Your already dead" the 3 let out giggles and knowing they would have to reheat their food they where happy in each others arms with Virgil snuggled in Janus shirt Roman in Virgils hoodie and Janus in Romans shirt. The 3 couldn't be happier with the way there life's are going.

Sorry it took me awhile but I promised there was going to be 31 of these so I am gonna do my best to stick with that. Have a good night,day,or afternoon. Peace.