Chapter Duo

Out of no where the author got the urge to write more.

So he decided to pick back up where he left off where slenderman was seductively pinning Kai to the wall before he- what? Wait that wasn't where we left off? Oh... oops.

Anyways Kai turned back around only to see the slenderman still staring at him.

"Ayo yknow it's kinda rude to stare" Kai said because writeon told him to write that.

Out of no where the game crashed.

"ugh my game crashes." said Kathy because the game crashed.

"yeah mine too."  Adora typed like the loser she is. Like I mean imagine not talking. That's kinda cringe tbh.

Anyways, everyone started talking about how wack it was that all their games crashed. After a while though they all got bored and decided to log off.

Kai went downstairs to get food. After chugging an entire gallon of sunny d he ate some raw chicken (ngl raw chicken looks delicious) and went back up upstairs.

A couple hours pass and Kai decides to play Five Nights at Candy's 3 because everyone knows you play that game every time you're bored.

He got on discord and messages a couple of his friends if they wanted to play. Weirdly tho they were all offline.

He played the game for a bit and after getting passed a few nights he got tired and decided to head to sleep bc the author really needs to progress the plot.

Anyways he went to bed and had the weirdest dream about dinosaurs and hawks from my hero academia but that's a story for another time.

Suddenly he heard a loud ass bang. He opened his eyes faster then he did when he heard Georgia say he could eat her brothers rocks.

The first thing he noticed was he was obviously not in his bedroom. Honestly if you google "creepy wooden basement" that'll probably give you a good idea of where Kai was.

The second thing he noticed was the tall ass white bitch standing in front of him. If Kai hadn't been through his creepypasta phase he'd probably be very concerned but he almost immediately recognized him as slenderman.

Ah shit Kai thought. Is this gonna be like what happened to Georgia.

Georgia? Is that your friend that interested Ben? Kai heard in his head. Kai read enough creepypasta fanfic to know that Slenderman had telepathic abilities. He always thought that was just a fanfic thing but apparently that was real. Oh wait no this is a fanfic so maybe it is just a fanfic thing.

Wait a minute. Kai thought. Did he just say Ben?

Then the author decided to stop writing because he wanted to make a cliff hanger and he decided that was a good enough cliff hanger.