•| ʜᴇʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛs

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐓 :  𝟑𝟓𝟎 +

~~

ᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Maasà, please! It's about my dream__"

"You have completed it already. You are only girl in our family who is graduated. Even gauri and meera are just 12th pass. How much more do you want? And what's the sense of learning till this age?"

Mamta strictly stated not wanting her to study further more.

"I want to do job, maasà__"

"Never! Humare khandaan ki bahuye bahar kaam karne nhi nikalti! And why do you even want to work outside? We have a lot of money, you just sit and order like a queen. Rudra is there to earn for you."

(Ladies of our household doesn't go outside for work.)

"Maasà__"

"Humne kaha na nahi! Humare ghar ki auratein bahar nhi jaati__"

(I said no! Our household ladies don't go out for work__)

"Meri biwi jayegi! Usse jitna padhna hai padhegi aur kaam bhi karegi!"

(My wife will go! She will learn as much as she want and will work too!)

A voice came as they both turned to see him. Akshita looked at him with a ray of hope while mamta was blank. She didn't want him to interfere in this.

"Rudra_"

"Why are you not allowing her to study further maa? And what's the need of permission in this? She has rights to take her own decisions." He said the last line looking at akshita who was staring at him back for sometime.

"Rudra, you won't understand__"

"Why? I can understand maa. There's no talk about money here, it's her dream to do a job and she has the right to choose it for herself." He defended more keeping his voice soft, not to hurt his mother.

"Don't interfere rudra. And even if I allowed then how will she continue her study. The college is in jodhpur and she can't daily travel there. She has to live away from home and i won't allow it."

She stated with little irritation but her words had the power to make him think. He looked at akshita who disappointedly looked away as she knew no one will let her live outside. She didn't hope more and decided to live but rudra held her wrist to stop her.

"There are many ways maa. Akshu will attend online classes and for exams she can go there. Nothing is impossible." He answered which pissed the elderly lady more.

"What will she do by learning so much? She has to stay at home only. Why are you both even wasting time? You both got enough time to know each other now I want my grandchild. It's your responsibility to give me a grandchild within a year."