"A mix of all of you can" he said, walking into his closet.

"Thanks for the help" I mumbled sarcastically. After searching through my clothes for 30 minutes I realized I don't have anything like that. I didn't pack a lot of clothes because I planned on going back for the rest of my things.

Malakai comes out of the closet fully dressed in some white dress pants that we're pressed to the gods, a simple white shirt, and an black and white blazer to throw it all together. His outfit was casually formal!

He looked perfect.

"Are you still looking for something to wear? I could ask if Abigail has something you can fit." He said, sitting on the bed putting on his shoes.

I stopped dead in my tracks and glared at him. He looked confused, like he didn't understand that what he said was wrong.

"I don't need nothing if hers" I snapped, pulling out a dress that was very formal. The only reason I didn't pick it at first is because I was driving myself crazy trying to be all three. "I got a dress"

"Just thought I'll offer" he said, Walking out of the room. He has a habit of walking away before I can even tell if he's upset or not, and I hate it.

Taking a deep breath I quickly slipped the dress over my head. He gave me a timeframe of when to be ready and I was pushing it.

The dress went all the way down past my feet, I will most definitely have to have on heels. It was skin tight and had a nice slit that started at my knee. The dress was all white, which I hate. All white clothes scare me because of how easy they can get dirty, but I want to match him.

I made sure to put a small amount of makeup on my face, just in case it's more formal than he's leading on.

I looked at myself in the mirror. If this dress wasn't white, it'll look like I was going to a wedding as a guest. I looked pretty nice if I do say so myself.

Walking out of the bathroom I wasn't expecting to see him back in the room. He stared at me like I was the last piece of meat on the plate. I blushed as he's eyes roamed by. Hopefully he liked it.

"You look so beautiful baby girl," he said, giving me a breathtaking smile. I smiled back at him and said thank you.

We made our way out the door where a man stood by the car waiting for us.

"Alpha, Luna" he greeted as we stepped into the car. It's still strange being called Luna. I haven't really had a chance to come to terms with what is going on. I was too busy being disrespected...

We got in the car and Kai rolled up the tinted window so we could have some privacy.

"Can you tell me where we are going now?" I asked.

"I told you, a meeting. We're going to speak to my pack so they can get to know you and learn your scent till you smell like me of course" he said, rubbing where my mark would be.

My wolf instantly rolled on her back, submitting to him once again. To think in that tub a night ago he would have marked me.

"My parents will be there too, so it'll be two birds one stone" he said, taking the hand that was on my neck and placing it on my thigh.

I swallowed as I tried to mentally prepare myself for today. Would his pack like me? Will his parents like me? What if I fall warring these dumb heals? What if they hate me?

"Don't worry, you'll do great. It won't be more than 1 hour" he said, giving me a few kisses on the cheek, then all over my face.

I smiled at his kisses and wrapped my arms around his neck. They felt so nice. He continued to shower me in all of the kisses I could ever want.

My wolf is howling in pleasure and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Okay stop" I laughed, trying to push him back, which failed.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them back over his head, pulling my body closer to his till our lips met. My body malted into his as our lips worked in each other's.

He snaked his hands down my back till they were at my exposed leg. He gripped it and pulled it on his back, making me fall on my back from the lack of balance. He gave me no chance to process what's going on, climbing on top of me, slipping between my legs which I crossed to keep him in place.

"Good fucking girl" he growled, attacking my lips.

I instantly moaned at his praise and kissed him like my life depended on it. Our tongues twirled and danced with each other as our bodies started to grind on one another.

I could feel his dick pressing on my thin panties and it drove me crazy. I wanted him closer, like in my skin closer! My mouth is full of moans and my mind full of lust. I need him! I know my arousal was deep in the air.

My wolf once again submitted to him as he explored my body and I agreed with her actions. She started to weep out to him, ready to fully submit to him.

I bared my neck to him, turning it as far to the side as I could. I opened my legs as wide as I could in this car. I allowed low weeping sounds from my wolf to come out my mouth. At this point I was fully submitted to him, ready for him to mark me.

He grabbed my neck and pulled it at an angle that he wanted and I could feel his breath coming towards my neck. Just as I could feel his mouth on me the driver got our attention.

"We are here" he said, cracking the blacked out divider.