ma

But seriously. Why can't I stop thinking about him?

Maybe because he's in some of my classes and I can always see him?

No. That's not it.

It happened a lot to me but nothing's like this.

Just what?

×××

"Are you joking?"

"You asked me, Hayoon. Of course, I will say the answer. And a big no, I am not joking."

I laid on my bed, holding my phone. I'm currently talking to my friend on the phone.

"You know me, right? That's.. Just impossible. I just met him like 2 weeks ago and we did it like after 2 days we met. And now you're telling me that I am inlove? Hell, nonsense." I answered her. I swear, there was this bitterness on my tongue when I said it like it's telling me that's a lie.

"Duh. Hayoon, you're a fucking human. You got feelings too. What do you expect?"

My hand went to my head as my fingers ran through my long hair. "Look, you really don't understand. Gosh.. You know what? I will just call you later. Bye."

I ended the call after that.

It is already Saturday and it has been 13 days since me and Chanyeol last talked.

Mom and Dad has been calm these days knowing that I'm home in time most of days.

I tried to calm my mind by doing some house chores or studying.

And still no progress.

Am I really..?

No. Impossible.

×××

Damn it.

Why am I here? Why am I in front of his fucking house?

"Hayoon."

I bit my lip when he mentioned my name.

Fuck. I don't know what to say.

"Hi.. Uhh." I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. "..Shit."

"Tell me." I looked at him as he let out his deep hoarse voice.

My heart beats so rapidly and I don't know why. Why am I so nervous?

He still looks so good as ever. He still the perfect good looking man as he is.

Why am I getting flustered? I am not like this when I asked for his name! Why now?

"I.. I really don't know myself. I.. I keep.. You're in my mind lately and I don't know.. I don't really know. And you just can't get out of my mind like, really, everyday. Ever since that night. I don't know. I am not like this-"