chapter vii

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛holy fucking shit❜❜ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

GRYFFINDOR IS KNOWN FOR hosting the best Halloween party's at Hogwarts. Reason one why the other houses never host them.

Though only fifth years and up are allowed to go. That's why Annalise and the girls were so excited.

They thought of getting muching costumes but they couldn't find a lot, due to the fact that they were 5, so everyone got set on going on their own.

Annalise decided against doing something crazy and went for a devil costume.

Annalise being Annalise though, could pull any look (even sweatpants) and effortlessly make it look good. However when she did put effort, that was an entirely different story. Annalise looked hot and she knew it.

She wore a tight, silk, short dress that made her curves and chest pop, clear high platform heels that tied just under her knee and red bold lipstick, with some perfect eyeliner that made her eyes look a lot more seductive than she intended (not that she minded).

Putting on her devil horns, she checked herself out on the mirror when she heard a whistle from behind her. Turning around, she saw Mariah in her vampire costume that consisted a black lacy dress that was short from the front and longer in the back, a dark red lipstick, smokey eye-look with some red vein drawings underneath her eyes and her hair sleeked back.

"Rowena, Riah! You look hot!" Liz said.

"I know" Mariah replied throwing her hair over her shoulder with a proud look.

"You thought a lot about this before saying it?" Annalise groaned.

"It was automatic sis. Now get your ass up and let's go meet the others."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Who in the world are you matching with, Georgine Lily Potter?"

"With no one!"

"You'll see."

"Chris!" Jo exclaimed throwing her best friend a glare as if to say you-better-not-say-anything-else.

Georgine was sporting a Harley Quinn look, her hair dyed temporarily platinum blonde with some red and blue ends and the girls were trying to get information on who she matched with for at lest twenty minutes.

"What? I didn't say anything?" Chris smirked, clearly knowing something the others didn't.

Chris didn't have a specific costume. She just wore a short black dress with lace puffy sleeves, a pair of black strapped heels and in half of her face was drawn a pumpkin. It was safe to say that the Riddle girl was a natural talent in makeup.