l'amour

parkchanyeol

•••
OC: Ryu Hayoon

•••

"Miss Ryu Hayoon, you're late today. I was expecting you'd be more earlier since this is your first class." Miss Han, aka my new Calculus 2 professor, said—looking at me like it was a big deal. I almost scoffed and rolled my eyes. But I didn't, of course. I'm a good girl. Apparently.

I only bowed and muttered a sorry before looking for a seat.

I looked around and saw a seat for like, four rows away. I'm glad the only vacant seat is at the back because I really hate to sit in front.

When I sat down, our prof started teaching.

After a few classes, our lunch break came like a bullet. Our last class before lunch break was Physics and so my mind feels so drained when the class ended. I probably should eat soon.

Honestly, I don't even want to attend the classes today. Well, my parents..they knew everything. They knew I took BA Psychology, which they never wanted. They knew that I've been fucking dicks around. They knew I've been working my ass off with the part-times I got. Everything.

You see, my parents were one of those 'rich ass engineers' anyone's calling. And they left me here in this country while they do their jobs in Australia. And so when they came here, WHICH I DIDN'T KNOW BEFOREHAND, they scolded me.

I got mad too. Cause, what the hell, this is my life. And they left me alone FOR YEARS. And what? What would I get? The news that they actually hired someone to stalk me to tell them what I was doing? To switch my major into CoE? To fucking scold me and ground me? I hate them.

I groaned and lightly slammed my head on my desk. My life couldn't get any worse.

I hadn't been laid for weeks now. I'm craving for it. Stress-reliever, I must say.

Ah. I remember having snacks in my bag. Right. I looked for my snacks inside my bag and opened it to eat. No one will get mad if I eat here, right? Yeah. Well, my next class is here still so why not?