⇢ ˗ˏˋ pic 38 ࿐ྂ

You know what you did for me

You know what you did for me. You dug deep into my soul with the strength that your body holds; that elegant essence that lays in the palm of your hands. You have latched onto my spirit with your love that has been captivated onto my bones so tightly cowering itself from what I was too ashamed of. To be honest, I was terrified of love and didn't believe that someone like me deserved it at all. It was you who willingly went in and managed to bring a gift to my heart making me feel less alone. You made my heart worth beating because every thump is filled with joy at the prospect of spending the rest of my life with you. You have cradled me in your arms when I didn't have a place to go or I didn't feel comfortable inside of my own body.

You showered me with kisses when I felt sickened in my own skin, and you cared for me like no one else ever has. You were my partner on every mission in life, and we were determined to make it work. The absence that enhances my heart is substantiated by the love that seeps out of your eyes and the pats you place on my head that let me know I'm yours. Ultimately every little thing that you do. I feel immensely privileged to have found someone like you. Call it fate or whatever all I know is that I'm a very lucky person to be worthy of your love. You've crossed my seas, and I'm in love with your waves. Even when I couldn't swim, we flowed smoothly, and we have washed away on a seaside full of wonders. You resemble a sea goddess. For you have made something so innocent but yet frightening still feel accepted with you. I no longer feel as if I'm drowning; instead, I feel alive and as if I can swim anywhere my heart desires. Thank you for nurturing me. Thank you for permitting me to ride the waves with you.