Untitled Part 39

I fell madly in love with you without even knowing what love is

I fell madly in love with you without even knowing what love is. There was no one else who could leave me feeling the way you did, and that was what sustained me with you. The torrent of your flickering gaze illuminates my mind as your fingertips caress my soul and your kiss enchants me with every gesture. Our instantaneous collision has left me with a sense of belonging I didn't realize I possessed. I will never forget your presence in my life. ''You were the best mistake I ever made.'' There's a dream destination in my heart specifically designated for you. My purpose is not for the present or for everyone else I come across, but for the rest of my life. Whether I fall in love a thousand times or never again, there will always be a part of me that will never abandon you. You will always have a significant place. When a person feels at precision, their spirits become inextricably linked. Regardless of distance, silence, or duration, we will never be able to eliminate the altercations of smiles and laughs. There will never be enough sacrifice or confidentiality, no matter how much is contributed. I will love you for each and every bit of everything that has ingested me. Every incarnation and every lifetime after that, our unique universal link will bind us. I'll be here till the stars die out and the universe leaps. If you become lost in me, whether you're looking for beauty or lunacy, you're free to share what you perceive beneath it all. I want you to know that you've arrived at a moment where you're willing to innovate.