⇢ ˗ˏˋ pic 31 ࿐ྂ

We are odd, to say the least, and I would almost describe us as profoundly metaphysical

We are odd, to say the least, and I would almost describe us as profoundly metaphysical. I fell in love with you so effortlessly, as if you were the remedy for all the misery I was enduring deep inside my chest when I was suffering from the scorching ache of shame. The strongest bond was formed between two acquaintances, and you have become the most integral feature of me, and despite my efforts to distance myself from you, you remain close to me. There is no distance, no duration, no stillness that can stop us from laughing, springing into each other's arms, or swaying half-drunk in a candlelit room. When we touch, it's as if stars explode from our fingertips, warming our hearts, as if our relationship is so intense and precious. In our hearts, we're making music that's like fireworks. My promise to you is that I will make you smile so passionately that it hurts your cheekbones. When you're caught in the middle of a tempest, I'll be there to hold your hand and shelter you with my love. I'll listen even if I don't understand what you're expressing. Let me assure you that there are a gazillion reasons why you should stick with me.