⇢ ˗ˏˋ pic 29 ࿐ྂ

I never understood why you thought that your lips on my neck were such an intimate experience

 I never understood why you thought that your lips on my neck were such an intimate experience. My skin quivered at the touch of your tongue and the sensation of you making your tongue even thirstier. When your fangs grazed against my neck and your love caressed my skin, it appeared like you were about to take full advantage of me. As if I was going to be trapped in the trance of your sensuality like you would tear open my carotid artery and let me seep out all the admiration that has been boiling in my bones. In the beat of my heart, I jumped to the feel of your touch that soothed my desire for revenge. As I thought you would ride your fangs into my soul and leave a trail that stained my love for the rest of my life, we went in for a kiss. I will never forget that beautiful bit of temporary bliss that cleared your mind to the streets of love. This is the place where you can drink from the fountain of affection that you've been thirsty for, and where you can feel the impression of clarification. When you believe you're being kidnapped by a demon but are actually being taken by an angel when this happens, I didn't cry blood when I felt you holding me; instead, tears of bliss ran down my cheeks. The flavor of salt and sweet tingled in my mouth, making tears less painful.