⇢ ˗ˏˋ pic 25 ࿐ྂ

Even the concept of love is peculiar to me

Even the concept of love is peculiar to me. To be honest, I'm not sure how to put it into words. My one certainty is that there are some grins that you'll never tire of seeing, some laughs that you'll want to memorize, and some hands that you'll want to grasp. I feel most comfortable with you. You are the one person who makes me want to rejoice in my victories since I only want to share positive news with you. You know my innermost insecurities as well as the quirky things that make me so thrilled. When I weep or giggle, I miss you because you're the one who makes me feel all cheery inside and washes away my tears. Every day, I envision how I can bring you happiness, what I can provide you, and how I can love you better. Every day, I think of you, and I would do anything in my power to have you in my arms. Although I know it sounds selfish, I would prefer to cuddle you with my legs entwined with yours, my voice in your ears with my nose in your hair. I want your hands all over my thighs, the tightest grip when you hug me. I'd like to inhale your sweet aroma and exhale all of the hopelessness and despair that has been rotting inside of me. It is just me who wants to take a deep breath and bask in your presence.