Holiday here they come!

on the 24th of October, Otis Olympia and their twins Oona and Oscar  were ready so was Ms O her partner o'donohue and their twins olive and Otto they all went in separate cars and they all travelled to Sydney airport. when they got to  their plane gate to the gold coast  Ms O said excited "are you guys ready!" Otis took Olympia aside and said "I'm very nervous about this trip" "why what's wrong? this is going to be so much fun"  "i know but with Oona and Oscar  i don't know how we are going to survive the embarrassment , oh i don't know Olympia i just don't know " o'donohue said to Otis "hey Otis don't worry i'm a bit nervous about it too so don't worry mate" Ms O was making up  a bottle for Olive when Olympia went up to her and said feeling quite upset  "hey Ms O have you notice Otis and O'donohue ." "whys that?"  " they are feeling  very anxious about the trip" Ms O and Olympia went up to there partners took their hands and Otis  said to Olympia "what is going on?" "Otis i remember a case where we had to figure out if the egg is good or bad it ended up being something good but we ended get snot on us! and i also remember you giving me a badge " "oh yeah i remember now thanks partner" and they gave each other a kiss. Ms O went to o'donohue with olive in her arms and said  "O'donohue i remember a time where you never gave up on a case with me then you decided to stick around and you gave Otis a badge to give to Olympia." "thanks Oprah that's awesome i remember now".

 3:30 in the after noon and  their flight was being  called Olympia picked up Oona's carry seat  and her stuff Otis picked up Oscar's carry seat  and his stuff and waited for Ms O who had olive in her arms and had to put her in her carry seat and O'donohue who was throwing away Otto's nappy and putting away the changing stuff. they all headed for the door of the tarmac got their tickets scanned and found their seats and gotten help how to have the twins on their laps and it was the first time the cabin supervisor has ever had two different sets of twins on the plane. Otis was about to cry he was embarrassed so was O'donohue he felt like crying of embarrassment that's when Otto started crying O'donohue said "Oprah where are Otto's  pacifiers?" "i don't know darling but you need to relax we are nearly there ok" Otis fell asleep when they landed in the gold coast and Olympia played his phone ringtone and he woke up and said "hello Otis speaking" "man  Otis relax it was Olympia playing your ringtone" O'donohue said surprised. Otis Olympia and their twins made it out safe so did Oprah o'donohue and their twins. once they got to the car rental place  Otis  rented a mini van and headed for the hotel.