double proposal /Family trip planning

Once O'donohue and Ms O made it back home Ms O said "hey Olympia and Otis what's up? Omg you have the twins thank you so much  you guys are lifesavers if it wasn't for you we would be stuck still looking for them ,  omg thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much darlings " "no problems we are happy to help yous when you need it ." a few months  later on the 24 of July Otis and Olympia were tired of  looking after the twins  Olympia said "i have an idea, let's invite Ms O and O'donohue and their twins with us on holiday "  Otis  said "good idea" while they were planning it Oona and Oscar  had an accident. After  they cleaned  the twins up Oona Otis Oscar and Olympia   they went over to Ms O and O'donohue's and knocked on the door   we were thinking if you guys want to come with us on a trip somewhere?" "sure that's fine with us" "where would you guys like to go?" "me and Otis aren't sure but we will figure it all out" Otis and Olympia left to head home when Otis went to the car with Oona and grabbed a box with real silver  ring with a red ruby inside  that he hid   from Olympia for a while and he thought it was time to propose to her. O'donohue went to his car with Otto and grabbed a ring that  he had hid from Orpah for a while and thought it was time to propose to her. Otis, Olympia went to their front yard  with Oona and Oscar, Ms O and O'donohue  did the same and said "really omg yes I have been waiting for months thank you yes i'm ready" Ms O and Olympia ran to each other and said at the same time "Otis/o'donohue has proposed to me eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 when Otis  went up to Olympia almost crying and said said "i was afraid to tell you you might think i was weird i'm awful person." "no Otis you are amazing  don't say that we have two gorgeous twins we are amazing partners and i love you"  Otis and Olympia went inside. 

  Ms O and    O'donohue were still outside watching Otis and Olympia walk inside when Oprah said in a almost crying voice   "Oh darling O'donohue i love you so much thank you for being a part of my life i have loved every single one of it" "no problems Oprah we have amazing twins and ..... i just can't thank you enough we are very luck to have friends like Otis and Olympia"

Otis went inside and found Oona and Oscar playing with their toys Otis said "darling look the twins  they are happy  playing with their toys" "i know right Otis i know where you, me, Oona, Oscar, Ms  O, o'donohue, olive and Oscar can go" "where Olympia?" "to  the gold coast in  Queensland " that's a good idea i love it" Otis gave Olympia a kiss on the cheek.