Ms O and o'donohue's great news

after  hours of tests  been done on Otis and Olympia they slowly woke up at 5:00 pm doctor O said "hey guys relax everything is going to be ok keep still and i will see when you guys can be discharged. " Otis and Olympia said  confused "why are we here?, where are the twins?" "relax i will tell you what happened." After the story they said "we have stayed up most of the night and we haven't Aten or dranken anything  all day!" Once they have recovered well enough Doctor O taken them home. and Ms O said "hey Otis and Olympia me and my partner O'donohue  decided to move next door to you because it's going to make life little easer for you and us i know having twins aren't easy we have to be equal with them but we can always come to each other for anything  ." "Thank you so much Ms o and O'donohue  we need more company and it's really good you guys are moving next door because we can talk to you guys , it  give you  guys company we really thank you guys for doing that for us,  it feels like we need to repay you for something." "Don't worry about it it's not a problem looking after the twins."  Otis and Olympia went inside and and looked at the twins and said "aww thank you so much Ms O for looking after them we feel very lucky!" "No problems if you need anything we will  be next door come by if you need anything" So Ms O and O'donohue headed home when Olympia followed along and gave Ms O a hug and  left with Otis when the notice two sets of twins inside and Otis said "did we get two sets of twins?" "No we did not?" "Who twins are they?" Ms O  went inside her house and said "O'donohue where are the twins?" "i don't know Oprah." O'donohue and Ms o went looking for the twins when Otis said "Ms O said she had twins let's go and see if they belong to her because they have the names Olive and Otto across the top of the carrier" "good idea Otis let's find them but first  let's put Oona and Oscar in their stroller so there is less weight for us." So Olympia and Otis   put the twins Oona  inside their strollers and went next door but Ms O and O'donohue  weren't home. O'donohue and Ms O were still looking when they got a call from Olympia and Otis at the front door step of their house  O'donohue said " Otis Olympia not now we have  lost our  twins Otto and olive got to go  bye!"  he hung up Ms O said "hey they might have them let's call them back and ask them" so Ms o rung Olympia and  Otis and apologized for being rude and they told Olympia and Otis that they are stressed out. Olympia said "come home" "we have something to show you" Otis said normal.